Chapter 6

Caroline's POV

Elena's coming over soon so I better get the popcorn, the drinks and the movie ready. We're watching titanic. I love that movie and so does Elena.

I hear a knock at the door and opened it. It was Elena. She came inside we hugged and we went in the living room.

"So what are we going to be doing tonight?" Elena asked me.

"We're gonna watch a movie,and then later we're just gonna catch up," I said to Elena hitting play on the remote.

----after the movie----

We went upstairs and we started talking.

Elena's POV

I'm scared to tell Caroline that "I'm pregnant." Caroline stopped talking and looked at me.

"Oh my god did I just say that out loud," I said and Caroline nodded.

"You're pregnant?" She said making sure she heard right.

"Yes Caroline, I'm pregnant," I say soft. She blocks her mouth with her hands and squeals ,"oh my god." She hugged me and I was really surprise. "I'm so happy for you, OMG , who's the father? Does your parents know? How far along are you?"she asks me with excitement in her voice.

"Caroline calm down. Damon's the father. No they don't and 5 weeks." I say.

"Oh my god I'm so happy for you. How do you feel?" Caroline asks.

"I'm happy and scared." I say.

"Why?" she says.

"My parents might not take the news very well," I say.

"Ohhh, how are you going tell them?" she asks.

"At the Christmas party my parents have every year which is in 2 weeks." I say.

"Okay i will be there to support you," she says and pulls me into a hug. I nod.

We went to bed an sleep.