What and If

Aly clenches her teeth as she tries to suppress her moans.  She looked in the mirror to see the girl holding her.  The girl was hugging her from behind with; her left hand inside her bra while her right hand was doing wonders inside her pants, driving Aly to the edge.  She is almost there.  She can hardly keep her balance.  The girl was looking at her intently at the mirror.  She seems to be enjoying the effect of her touches.  She breathed into Aly's neck while intensifying her strokes, never letting go, keeping the rhythm going.  No words were spoken, not even a whimper was heard, but there were commotions outside the door.  People were trying to open and turn the knob and the girl knew they need to hurry.  She gently bit Aly's earlobe and licked her ear.  Aly could see everything the girl was doing to her.  The sight aroused her further.  She can't control herself anymore.  She was moving her hips, trying to meet every slide.  She turned her face to meet her lips but the girl avoided her kiss and bit her own lips instead.  The girl's blue eyes were piercing through her.  She needs to cum.  She let out a soft moan as she shuddered and convulsed over and over again.  The girl covered her mouth with her left hand.  "Shhhhhh…Shhhhh", she whispered repeatedly.  Her touches became more subtle as she felt Aly relax.

The girl took her hand off Aly's pants.  A contented smile was pasted on the girl's face as she washed her hands in the sink, never letting her sight off Aly as she watched her fix herself.  Aly mouthed "thank you" to the girl.  She took her bag and before leaving the room, the girl went inside one of the cubicles.

Upon opening the door, there were a number of girls waiting for their turn to use the rest room.  It is evident that they are pissed, but when they saw Aly, their irked faces turned into awkward smiles.  "Si Doc pala", was all they could say.  "Sorry", she said, and the mere sight of her made their anger go away.

Den was inside the cubicle as she heard the ladies enter.  She didn’t move, she doesn’t want them to know she was inside the rest room with Aly all along.  She doesn’t want anybody to know they had something going.  She listened to their comments about Aly, it seems everybody in the hospital adores the girl she just held a while ago and she can't stop herself from thinking how and when their "thing" all started.

 Almost 2 months ago...

Den entered the hospital with two large coffee cups on hand.  She is to meet the child psychologist today for the first time.  She has been so focused with the treatment of her patient with bone tumor that it affected her relationship with her boyfriend.  Although she knows pretty well that they cannot be too much involved with their patients, this is a special case.

Aaron is a 16-year-old, good looking, basketball varsity player, on-top-of-his-game boy.  His diagnosis came so sudden.  It started with a painful leg, developed a limp, leg became so swollen, and when they went in for a check, it was too late.  He was diagnosed with osteosarcoma.

Den is an orthopaedic surgeon.  She, together with the oncologist, Dr. De Jesus are the attending.  She has given much of her time for the treatment of this boy as she wants to explore all possibilities to save his leg.  Amputation is her last resort while containing the cancer was Ella's main goal.

She went straight to the psychologist's office for her referral.  She wants to meet her personally before doing the rounds.  She was a bit early, but was informed that the psychologist was on her way for the meeting so she decided to wait.  She was led inside the office.  She placed the coffee cups in the table near the door as she looked around and read citations and certificates displayed on the walls.  She was impressed and all the more her hopes were pinned high for her patient.  She sat in front of the desk and read the name of the doctor, "Alyssa C. Valdez, hmmm, too plain for a name", she thought.