Disappointed & Emotionless

"I can't believe you would do this again!" I yelled while looking at the man I loved with tearful eyes.
Jungkook came home late once again from going out to the bar with the boys. Jungkook was left speechless after your sudden burst. He set his gaze to the floor with eyes filled with anger and guilt. He's heard it all before.
"I can't believe I waited for you to come home, again. I even cooked your favourite meal! And this is the thanks I get?" I yelled but calmed down once I saw his face redden and his arms get veiny.

I couldn't bare to look at him. That's how disappointed and angry I felt.
I didn't notice I was think so hard when a familiar voice made me flinch, "stop it." Jungkook said sternly still looking down.

"Excuse me? Wow, I can't believe you! You can't just tell me to stop talking and think, I'll just act like nothing happened! It's like- like you want me to leave." I said the last part looking at him with anger and sadness.

"Then be my guest! You know your way out, do you? Or do I have to show you?!" Jungkook yells in frustration.
Now this.. this was something I wouldn't EVER expect Jungkook so say to me. He always told me, "no matter how bad of an argument we get in, I'll forever and always fight for you, my love," but not this time.
This time was different for some odd reason. Jungkook wouldn't stare at me this whole time we were arguing. This never happens, he always never yells and he always looks at me while I talk. Something was off.

Once again, I was deep into my thoughts when I saw Jungkook leave and walk to the door. I then followed not wanting to cause another scene, and walked to the door.

Here I go. I'll get my stuff some other time. Today just wouldn't be a good time to pick them up. As soon as I garbed the cold door knob Jungkook said something that's made my heart jump to my throat, "Before you forget, give back the ring," He said emotionless.
Still he wouldn't look at me! This was frustrating me so much! It seemed like- like he was being controlled by something and he wasn't thinking straight!
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Flashback~

"I will love you till the day I die. Baby, will you accept this ring as a promise that I'll soon marry you and make you the happiest princess on this entire world?!" He said with his eyes filled with hope and love.
" I accept your promise!" I said with a huge smile on my face.
He then kissed my lips and mumbled, "I love you."
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~End Of Flashback~

I then grabbed my- I mean the ring and through it at him, hitting his chest. I couldn't hold back my emotions anymore. I turned around grabbed whatever jacket I found and ran. I ran away from our- I mean his house. I ran fast. Faster then anything. I ran far, far to the point I barely recognized my surroundings.

I then stopped when I recognized one thing. It was a park near a lake. This park wasn't just a park to me. This was the place I had my first kiss with Jungkook.

A smile was then placed on my face, remembering how nervous we were. And my eyes filled with tears on how much Jungkook has grown since the 4 years that we've been together.

I sat down on the cold wooden bench, and felt my eyes start to get very heavy. That's it, I fell asleep on the cold bench away from home in this unfamiliar town.
—————————————————————————————————————————————

Thanks to banqfics for allowing this to happen!! ❤️❤️