Interrogation

Yawning in boredom, Nova scanned the room she is in. A dark grey color covered the walls, a lighter grey carpet padded the floor. Across from her was what seemed to be a mirror, but Nova knew better then that. She knew it was a one way mirror, from how many cop shows her brother watches. She was in a interrogation room.
After attacking the agents from capturing Lilian and who ever was with her, she and Zach were knocked out. Now here she is, sitting in a room on a steel chair. Handcuffs on her hands behind her back, chained to the table in front of her, the same stupid collar around her neck, and a gag in her mouth to stop her from talking.
The door to her left opens, walking over to the seat across the table 'Dr Barton' sits. Glasses covered his eyes, but she knew he was glaring at her with hate. A folder was in his left hand.
"First things first, Nova Carnel, where are the other wereanimals?" He asks, sneering at her name.
"Mmmh huf wml Hfff phe -" Nova started, full aware of the gag in her mouth.
Reaching over the table, the agent rips off her gag.
" Wow that's soooo much better. You know, this place has a terrible way of treating their guests." Nova says, shaking the chains.
"Where are the other wereanimals?" Barton asks angrily.
"Oh I dunno, running from you I guess." Nova replies.
"Do you know where they might head?" The Agent Asks.
"I don't know, even if I did what makes you think I would tell a person like you?" Nova says, leaning forward.
"Hmmf, do you know why your here?" He asks.
"Because your goons kidnapped me and stuff me in here." Nova says.
"Your here Because you are not 'normal'." Barton says, ignoring her smart aleck answer.
       "News flash, no one is normal."
        " 'Normal' people don't have the ability to change into animals. Therefore making you not normal."
      "So what? I'm still human like you."
         "PART human."
       "Still makes me human." Nova says in a sing tone of voice.
        "Where are the other wereanimals?!"
        "Dunno, you already asked me that question."
      "Do you know any more of your people?!" Barton asks, growing with anger.
      "Yes."
      "Who?!"
     "Myself."
     "Who else!?"
    "My friends."
     "Who are your friends!?"
     "My friends."
      "WHO ARE YOYR FRIENDS?!!"
      "Wereanimals."
     "WHO ARE YOUR FRIENDS!!?"
       "Kids."
       "WHO- Gah I'm getting no where with you!" Barton yells, his eyes throwing daggers at Nova.
        "That's the point." Nova says.
       Without hesitating, he pulls out a black remote. Turning a dial, he watches as Nova get shocks with electric from the collar. Smiling he starts to turn but the voltage, watching as she screams before two agents come in and stop him. Telling him they still need the girl alive.
       In a far off room, Zach faces a similar situation only with Agent Walker.
"Need a glass of water?" She asks.
Sliding him a cup of water. Zach only looked at it, not letting his guard down one second. For all he knows she could've drugged him, poison him, or put a truth serum in this water.
"Can you tell me if you know any other people like you?" She asks, putting her hands on the table, cupped together.
"...."
"How about your friends? Jax and A1017?"She asks, only making Zach confused.
"....."
"Zach, we need this information. You need to help us. Hundreds of lives are at stake if you don't answer my questions." Walker said.
         "Well I got a question for you. If you want to protect hundreds of lives, then why are you hunting down people like me? What could 11 kids, KIDS, do to hurt people?" Zach asks, leaning forward.
          "Wereanimals are dangerous to the human species. In the past we have found more then 1000 cases were an wereanimal killed humans." Agent Walker says, taking out her folder and showing pictures of the cases she was talking about.
        "In the past. How do you know for sure wereanimals did this in the first place?  How do you know that wereanimals are a threat? Yes, we can turn into animals at command but did you ever think wereanimals like myself wanted these sorts of powers? Did you ever stop and wonder  why Wereanimals are being hunted? Do you really think it's because we are dangerous? Tell me, you guys have been watching us for some time now right? Did you ever see us attack or hurt a human being?" Zach asks, narrowing his eyes at Walker.
      The door opens and a agent walks in telling that his time is up and was escorted out. Leaving Agent Walker alone. Joining Nova, the two were hustled down the halls.
      "How did yours go?" Nova Asks quietly.
         "I gave her something to think about." Zach replies before entering a room filled with prisoner cells. In two of them Lucas and Cassie were being held.
         "Lucas!? What the heck are you doing here?!?" Nova exclaims, fear shaking her.
        "Same as you." He replies, as Zach and Nova were put into two separate cells.
      "Are you Alright?" Zach asks.
     "We are, but Quinn was taken to a hospital." Cassie says across from Zach.
      "What happened to her?" Nova Asks, her cell right next to Cassie's.
       "We don't know for sure. We found her knocked out in a river, she was delusional when she woke up." Cassie explains.
      "Do you know why they captured us?" Lucas asks, leaning against a wall.
     "It's because we are Wereanimals."  Zach says, hearing Cassie gasp in fear.
       "What?!? H-how?!" Cassie mumbles.
     "Don't know." Nova says.
    "Lucas did you over hear where these people took Quinn?" Zach whispers, knowing his hearing is better then anyone's.
     "......John Hopkins Hospital, San Francisco..." Lucas whispers, a minute later a Agent comes in.
      "QUIET!! Or else!" He yells and exits the room.