"There's another wereanimal"

8 hours can feel like years, or at least it did for 16 year old Jax. He NEEDED to find Zach and Feral. The only two people in the whole world who knows his biggest secret. He's a werewolf. But he is not the only one, Zach was a WereOcelot and Feral was WereWolverine. And the new girl was a WereOwl. He was on his way to school when he overheard the two sisters. The older one, Cassie, was right to tell her to not talk about what they really are. Jax needed to find Zach and Feral soon, and find the owl. If there are more, who knows how many wereanimals could be in this school. But that would be ridiculous.
"Hey, earth to Jax." A voice says dragging him from his thoughts.
Something pokes his ear making Jax jump. Turning to face the person who poked him, he gives Nova a glare. In her hand she was toying with a pencil, moving it between her fingers.
"Why did you do that?!" He hissed
"Well something had to bring you back to life, and you wouldn't want the teacher to." She says, rolling her eyes.
"Eh, true." He says
"We only have five minutes left then you can go off into your wonderland. Candy canes and lollipops." She says sarcastically
         "You know I absolutely love my candy canes and lollipops." He remarks with a smile.
         "You dork." She laughs
        "Hey, your talking to the king of dorks here." He says, sitting up straight and puffing out his chest, his arms on his hips.
        "Ok Sir Dorks-a-lot, you can keep all of your dorky-ness way over there." She jokes.
      The bell rings. Grabbing his backpack, he starts to head out of the classroom.
        "See ya later!" Nova calls, heading the other way.
      Smiling he headed off towards the lunch commons. Earlier he told Zach to find Feral and meet up with him. There was no way to tell them while humans can hear. The commons was almost empty now, people were still leaving but it was pretty clear. Going over to the human size windows, he takes a seat at a lunch table. A flash of blue hair caught Jax's attention. Coming his way, a blue hair girl walked his way. With Zach behind her. Coming over, they take a seat.
"Feral is that you?" Jax asked.
"Yeah, decided to do something different." Feral says, having her hand on her blue hair braid.
"I almost didn't recognize her to tell you the truth." Zach joked.
"Jax, why did you call us here. On the first day?" Feral asks.
        " Coms on," Jax says getting up. "we can't talk here." He finishes, heading towards the exist.
With a worried face, Feral gets up following Zach and Jax. Heading towards the woods the three started to walk through the woods. Finding a faint dirt trail, Jax leads the way deeper into the woods.
Feral stayed alert, always turning whenever a sound came close to the three. She didn't trust many people, but Zach and Jax have earned her trust.... Kinda. Overhead clouds were gathering in the sky. A crackle of thunder echos though the sky making Feral jump. She shudder as a memory pushed into her mind as she walked behind her 'friends'.

               ~•~{FLASHBACK}~•~

...3 years ago...

       Rain poured down from the sky, like thousands of large buckets poured down all at once. The sky was dark, not a hint of light was in the sky but the occasional lighting and thunder.
      Running as fast as she could, Feral ran though the forest. Blood dropped down the right side of her head. Her bare feet were roaring at her to tell her to stop, but she couldn't. The agents and scientists of the government were behind her. How close, she didn't know. She was only 11, but all 11 years she has been tested on by the government. She was abused, beaten, poisoned, choked, starved, and nearly died multiple times. Now she made her most riskiest move yet, she escape. If she got caught she knows she would be killed for sure. No doubt about that.
"She went this way!!" A shout calls from behind Feral.
A burst of adrenaline rushes though Feral, she sprints like she never did before.
Being half animal has its perks, especially being a WereWolverine. Feral knew that wereanimals had were stronger, faster, and had WAY better senses then regular humans. But being part animal is what brought her into this mess.
Leaping over a large boulder, Feral screamed. The boulder was on the edge of a very tall cliff.
Branches brake as her body weight crashes into them. A pain struck her stomach as she hits the ground. All of her breath was taken out of her. Coughing up blood, she slowly gets on all fours.
Feral knew that if wanted to escape she had to transform. But when grabbing the metal collar around her next, she knew it would be impossible. Scientists had place this collar, canceling her power to transform into her Wolverine form.
A crack of a gun firing off made Feral jump. Her legs were in terrible pain, but she forced them to move forward. Fighting back a scream of pain, she limps forward. Then a hand grabbed her shoulder.
Before she could react, she was thrown down to the ground. A sudden force hits her in the back, making her let out a scream.
"Everyone I got her!" An agent says, and gives Feral another kick.
A cruel laughter comes from behind the man who is kicking Feral. Feral could hear as other agents come her way, 4 she counted.
"What should we do with the animal?" An female agent asks, a smile creeping into her voice.
Taking her chance, Feral quickly got up and tried to run. But a hand grabs her collar before she could escape, throwing her back into the circle. Laughter flooded the group as punches and kicks come from all around. Feral knew these kind of people very well, who love to see pain. Her pain. A sudden pierce in Feral's leg made her cry out in pain.
With what strength she had, she gripped the grass, inching herself forward. A strong hand gripped her by the hair and pulled her back. She closes her eyes.
Names were called at her as she was kicked, punched, and beaten, 'animal', 'Wolverine', 'monster', 'unwanted', 'worthless', 'wereanimal', 'it', and so many more.
Then a scream broke out, but it wasn't from Feral. A gun was shot. Scuffle sounds echo around Feral. She wanted to run, to hide, but she had no strength.
When she finally had the strength, she open her eyes and stared into the eyes of a wolf and a ocelot.

        ~•~{END OF FLASHBACK}~•~

Stopping, Jax changes into his werewolf form. Following pursuit, Zach changes into his ocelot form. Nearing a large rocky cliff, Zach found it much easier to go to their 'base' in animal form. Heading up on a narrow rocky path that only animals can go on, Jax crawls into a hole.
Once following Jax Inside, Zach enters the cave. The cave was large, and having only 1 entrance and exist made it Zach's, Jax's, And Feral's favorite spot to hang out.
"Ok Jax, what's going on?" Zach asks, using his night vision to see the werewolf.
Jumping onto a ledge, Zach lays down, his head looking at Jax and Feral.
      "I think I found another wereanimal." Jax said
        "What?! But that's impossible." Zach exclaimed, standing straight up.
      "Jax, how do you know? It's not like you can smell this wereanimals scent. Their human scent will mask over their animal once in human form." Feral informed.
       "The girl was talking with her little sister. I was listening in and she called themselves 'wereOwls'." Jax said
        "Who is she?" Zach asked.
      "I don't know her name. But I think she is the new girl." Jax said.
"Oh, I think I have her in one of my classes. Her name was something like Casey, Cassy, or Cassie. Something like that." Feral said.
"Ok. Feral tomorrow can you find this girl and try to figure out more about her?" Jax asked.
        "Sure," She says getting up. "it's not like everyday a random WereOwl appears out of nowhere." She says and leaves.
      "Well I'll see you tomorrow Jax." Zach says, yawning.
       "Wait Zach." Jax says, making Zach stop.
        "What's up?" He asked.
        "Hmm never mind. I'll see you tomorrow." Jax says, and without another word the werewolf exist out of the cave leaving the ocelot alone.