Chapter 4

~A couple of years Later~

In the lone street of Italy,  a man no older than the age of twenty-four ambled on the murky street of Italy, his chocolate with the shade of gold like eyes were sharp like a predator, head held high; confidence and intellectual aura could be felt. His trench coat swayed dramatically as it dance swiftly through the gust of the chilling breeze.

His stance held authoritation and  faced held no hint of emotions as he turned to his left; ignoring his surroundings but still held his guards up

His stance held authoritation and  faced held no hint of emotions as he turned to his left; ignoring his surroundings but still held his guards up. he could hear them already; the sound of the italian police and detectives solving a crime that even a four years old kid could solve.

"Signor Sawada! Grazie buona Ness tu sei qui" one of the police said, 
(Mister Sawada! Thank Goodness you are here!)

The man, also known as Sawada Tsunayoshi could only grunt in annoyance, ignoring the police that greeted him as he casually made his way towards the corpse. As he was about to take the sheet off, a deep alluring voice called him. 

"A kid like you shouldn't be here" said the new comer smirking at him in a mocking way,

All Tsuna could do is to let out an irritated sigh, rising from his spot and stared at the person dead on in the eye. Before the new comer could talk back, the brunette immediately cut him off.

" What does it feels like  in your ludicrous mind of yours? It must be nice not being me. It must be so relaxing, isn't that right gentleman?" replied the brunette devoid with any emotion.

The said person breath a large amount of air, trying to calm his system up.

" Let's just get over this, and the name is Renato Sinclair brat" he said and all Tsuna could do is roused his brow in amusement " whatever you say Steve"