Chapter 3

"Dull" the lone brunette mumbled  staring at the blank ceiling, holding an empty cup on. He leaned on his chair twiddling the  empty cup on his hand, sighing for the fifth time. "Dull!" He yelled throwing the cup near his door, "Christ brother!" he heard making him turn his head slightly to the door and sending a vexatious smirked, irritating the other occupants that just entered the given room. " You almost hit my face brother!" ululating, clearly not thrilled.

"Oh do shut up Hideyoshi" said the young brunette clearly not amused by the presence of the other. The discomfort flashed through the other for a mile second before concealing it once again through his calm and strict facade, he glared at the person in front of him earning a scowl from the latter, they held their heated stare none of them seems to back down. Knock knock the sound of the knocking door broke their heated glare making one of them sigh in annoyance and the other rolled his eyes as he walked to near his trusted instrument, clutching it gently as he tune the tone.

  "Young earl, a letter were addressed to you," said the maid still standing on the other side of the door frame.

Tsuna just rolled his eyes at the timid voice from their servant, beckoning her to enter the room as he held his hand, palms open waiting for the said servant to hand the letter to him. 

Seeing this the maid also known as Haru hurried to the young earl's side, shakily handing him the letter. " Who is it from?" he asked, eyeing the letter with a premeditating look on his face and signaling the servant to leave.

"What is that all about brother?" Hideyoshi asked also eyeing the letter with utterintrusiveness. 

"Do you mind dear brother?" Tsuna said smirking when he saw the other sighing and leaving his room, his smirk soon replaced by a serious look plastered on his face. 

 Caro giovane Earl,

                Vorrei scusarmi per averti inviato questa lettera in ritardo, ho sentito dal giovane nonno che lei ha accettato la nostra proposta. Siamo veramente contenti che lei ha accettato per abbiamo sentito da Don Timoteo che non sei un ragazzo normale. E vorremmo invitarvi in Italia, per aiutarci a risolvere qualcosa di inquietante.

                Non preoccupatevi per noi abbiamo assegnato il legittimo partner per voi, perché abbiamo sentito da tuo nonno che si disprezzano di essere in un gruppo o di lavoro per qualcuno che è il modo di pensare non è la stessa come la tua. Ti dirò di più sul tuo partner quando si arriva qui Young Earl.

Buon giorno a voi e Benvenuti nella nostra divisione.

( Dear Young Earl,

 I would like to apologize for sending you this late letter, I heard from the your grandfather that you accepted our proposal. We are really glad that you accepted it for we heard from Don Timoteo that you are not a normal guy. And we would like to invite you to Italy, to help us solve something disturbing.

Do not worry for  we have assigned the legitimate partner for you because we have heard from your grandfather that you despise being in a group or working for someone who's way of thinking  does not not the same as yours. I'll tell you more about your partner when you get here Young Earl.

Good day to you and welcome to our division.)