9

[ Hyerim's PoV ]

I was struggling to get free from the powerful chain. This is so unexpected. Why Justin? I mean - how can Justin be the leader of the Scorpion's clan when he is a half blooded vampire.

Wait, if Jusin was a half blooded vampire, that's make sense...

I need to find a way to bring the boys out for safety. I look over to Jin who was all seem to be badly injured and been chain up high than us. He seem to be not feeling any conscious.

Jin, foe fuck sake! Wake up!

I look over to Justin, who was busy fixing a machine. This is my chance to escaped and I can't, my powers are all been block. I felt : human in all cost, not a girl who has power.

But hey, maybe i can called out for BamBam?

BamBam! If you hear me. I need your help please!

I wait for couples of minute, but i haven't get any replay. Ghost power must also been block. It might also block the mind set communication. This are 100% sucks.

God ~ my wrist felt tight and painful. This place also make me feel uncomfortable.

JUSTIN :
Hyerim. I love you. Please, be mine. I need you. I only love you, i promise to protect you from any danger even if it cost my life, i would do anything to show my love for you. I miss you every day, day and night. I can't stop thinking about you. I want to proof you, how much i love you. I even keep my trueself from you, because i sacred if you know who I was, you would feared me and stay away from me  i fall inlove for you in first sight, but after years i found out the 3 witch sisters curse you to have a connection with human, but not me or other species, i went... I was... I can't... -

HYERIM :
“ Justin, listen to me. Don't... Just don't... Im begging you, i know you love me and i just knew about it. I truly did. I appreciate your love for me, but i only love you and miss you as a friend, bestfriend. Please, don't be like this. This aren't you... You are not him, you are not him, you are not Justin that i knew for the whole life of mine... Your, different now... Your eyes use to sparkle with happiness, positive and funs but now, all i see was darkness, madness, revenge and unpure... ”

JUSTIN :
“ Why do you care Hyerim!! I know you wouldn't even love me back!! You have connection with this boy who don't even loveyou, but you still trying to spare your life for him!! A human who is powerless and doesn't even love you like i do!! You don't even noticed that i fall for you untill nowwww!!! ”

HYERIM :
“ Justin... Please... Stop... This is not you... ”

JUSTIN :
“ Noooo!! Hyerim its all too late. The powers from my old generations are all in my hand! I feel powerful...  I feel unbeatable... Now, I can do whatever i want... Just to make you mine Hyerim... Mine... ”

TAEMIN :
Justin... Can't you think about our friendship ever since we're young... And how can i be so stupid for not knowing who you are!! Your highness... Please, this isn't right!! Your mother, the queen, would be so dissapointed for your actions - ”

JUSTIN :
“ You!!! You betrayer!!! Don't you dare to talk about my mom!! You have no rights!!! As soon i active this teleportation machine, i will no where to be found, it's only me... And Hyerim... We can go anywhere... Everywhere... Every years, months... Every country... I will be unstoppable... ”

JIN :
“ No.. You wouldn't bring... Hyerim anywhere... You stupid... reckless.... monster! ”