8

[ Author's pov ]

Hyerim wait for Taemin where they first time meet. Then,Hyerim heard footsteps walking towards her. She try her best to stay calm and though that is Taemin but it's not him. The guy jump at Hyerim like a flying squirrel and Hyerim move herself quickly from him and found out it

Hyerim
' D.O '
as she smirk

D.O
' You grow prettier than i thought. '

Hyerim
' What a jerk. Now where's the others!? '

Kris
' Don't worry they're safe. '
as he jump out of no where's and touch her cheeks like wtf.

Hyerim
' It's seem like your back in the team huh? Why don't you just stay in hell,you deserve it! '

Kris
' Too much talking. Let's just end this up! '
as he teleport himself to Hyerim's back and put a cloth between her mouth and nose that has drug on it which make Hyerim faint.

[ Taemin's pov ]

Damn it!
They caught her. What should i do? Think Taemin. Think! Oh maybe i should call Justin and Jacob but I don't have they're phone numbers. Fuck it!

After thinking more than a hours. I decide to safe her by my own. Here's goes nothing. I rush my way to the scorpion clans hideout more like a mansion.

I walk through the hall when i ended up meeting the dumb ass group.

Suho
' Taemin? '

Taemin
' Y-yes master. What c-can i help y-ou? '
i try to calm myself down and give them a creepy smile

Suho
' Nothing that much. Give the prisoners some food. Im sure they're must be starving to death. But i don't want them to be death including HYERIM! '

Taemin
' Yes y-young master. '
as i bow to them and they walk past me.

I hope no war are happening but damn i should save Hyerim too.

I sigh in relieve when they're vision are gone from my eyes. I quickly take a lot of food for them. Im sure they're must be starving to death now.

I ran down to the prison hall and found them all laying hopeless in each cages. They power are been block from using since they're weakness have been put near them including the one who doesn't have weakness but the human are not very weak they only need food to stay survived. The problem is they're connected to each other and this is not really good.

Taemin
' Wake up guys. Stand up! Lilie,Sia,Tara,Cassandra,Syakira,Mina! Wake up! '
They all wake up feeling weak.

Taemin
' Listen here. Hyerim is here but they caught her. Listen I'm ma let y'all out especially the boys first but im gonna contact Jacob and Jus - '

Jacob
' You call us? '
They both appear in front of me with a smirk. Oh great.

Taemin
' Just in time! '

Syakira
' JACOB,JUSTIN! Listen here,i have a plan. First,j want you both to teleport the boys first to their dorm. Second,me and the others gonna fight the clans by our own.'
T