7

( Hyerim's pov )

- Dream -

???
' Hello sister '

Hyerim
' Who are you? '

???
' Miss me? Rimie? '

Wait that seem familiar?

It really does!

Hyerim
' Oppa?! '

???
' Hello rimie! '

Hyerim
' Where are you! '

???
' Your gonna be safe '

Hyerim
' W-what? O-oppa!? '

???
' Bye rimie! We will meet soon! '

- End of dream -

I wake up with sweat on my body.

What happened?

I look around,im at the dorms?

Why do i keep dreaming? This dream keep on getting weird and so realistic. What is this? What is actually happening? Why did oppa appear on my dream all of the sudden and told me that im going to be safe and MEET SOON?

I sigh heavily and walk downstairs to find everyone. Then i remember Jin?

I start to contact each of them but non of them answering my call. I try to detect Jin by own. I didn't feel the pain that's mean Jin must be safe.

I remember that the witch sister use to teach me how to control my powers and few tips that i should know. I remember that they have teach me how to ' Connect mind to mind '

There are 3 witches who have teach me and have been being my teacher for a long time after my parents & brother passed away cause of a car accident i have no one left,Bambam is not here with me anymore,im hopeless.

Ever since that,3 witches start to adopt me then curse me for some reason. The witches are known as ' Witch sister '

Fairy tale told that they are deadly evil but from what i look from them,they're pretty nice. Slowly by slowly they start to adopt other 3. Lilie,Mina & Syakira. They sure are been curse too by the witch then everything turn upside down ever since the witches start to lose control. They decide to hide and stay a way from us for our safety.

Okey now! Hyerim focus! This is it!

I close my eyes and start to think about Jin. I start to see like im traveling to space,then some picture of Jin has passed me,it must be his memories. Then i saw a dark place with cages around them. It seem like im seeing what Jin is seeing.

Jin was looking around and his eyes land on the others

WAIT A MINUTE!? THEY ARE THERE ALL THIS TIME!? WITH OUT ME?! REALLY? GREAT NOW IM THE ONLY ONE WHO NEED TO SAVE THEM ALL DAMN IT!

I check my bag if i still have my clothes/weapon,the clothes/weapon that I use to wear in wars. Slowly i open the bag and a smirk form on my lips.

its been a long time since i wear you,isn't it?

I quickly wear it and put all of my weapon on it place.

Show time bitches!

all of the sudden my phone vibrate.

Taemin?

Hyerim : Hello?

Taemin : Hyerim!!??

Hyerim : What's wrong?

Taemin : Suho,t-they caught them! What should i do!? *panicking*

Hyerim : I know,I know ~ now listen to me, don't panic. Meet me at the edge of the forest where we first meet. Im on my way. Be careful ~

I ended the call with a furious face. This gonna be fun. I can't wait for another fight after awhile ~

Im coming exo

✒ AN

Annyeong ~
Lmao.
There is a clear up that i need to tell y'all so you didn't get confused.
I forgot to tell y'all that this story is actully about
' Jin & Hyerim '

Hehehhehe!
Sorry,i should told you guys earlier

Thank you for spending your time to read this.
Also sorry for the slow update

Ps : For god sake!
Seriously i dont NEED a SILENT READERS :')

Truly by ; the author 📝
Thank you ma loves!