The Edge

Sara's p.o.v.

"Hi, My names Sara and I'm a coke addict." I was numb and I could tell that Jay was really upset but it almost didn't matter because I'm not that important. Jay looks at me and he just stormed out of the bus, leaving me standing there. I couldn't do this anymore, I felt my chest get heavy and tears started to fall from my eyes and I ran to the back. I emptied all the bags of white powder onto a piece of glass and started to snort them line by line, my head hurts but I don't care anymore. I continue to snort the rest of them and I grab a bottle of pills and take a handful of them. My eyes are blurry and everything is dark, "Good bye world, I'll no longer be a bother."

Jay'sp.o.v.

I stormed out of the bus but I don't care, how could she say that she wasn't important to anyone? She's important to me! I love her! I wipe away a tear faling from my eye and walk around outside and have a cigarette to get rid of my anger. I take a few long drags and stomp it out in the rumble under my boots, when CC and the guys all run out and go back to the bus. I turn on my heels and follow behind when I hear someone scream inside the bus, I quicken my pace and stop when I see it. Sara was laying lifeless on the floor, I felt my etire ife come crashing down. I pushed everyone out of my way and fell by her side, "what happened? You were okay a little while ago!" The room got quiet and CC grabbed me by my shirt and threw me against the wall of the bus, "You knew she was having a problem and you LEFT her here alone?" I swallowed and tried to breathe through my tears. "Yeah, she came into the arena and she was high on cocain and I stormed out of the bus to cool off and I left her here. I thought she was going to be okay!" I cried harder as I fell the floor. I can't believe I just lost my best friend for good! Fuck!

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a REALLY long time. Ive been going through alot. Well anywho, sorry this chapter is so short. But basically Sara is based off of me and the things that I've been dealig with or have dealt with and basically she is now dead becuase she couldnt do it any more and this was short but very hard for me to write. But anywho, I'm fine and I love you all and I hope you enjoy this. <3