Free Spirit

Jinxx's p.o.v.

Sara told us her story and I was shocked, Jake Andy CC, and Me all went out to the front of the bus and started watching Batman movies. Dude I can't believe she went through so much and she's afraid to fall in love with someone? I glance over at Jake, I have a feeling that your cousin has alot to do with it. He looks over at me, I don't know man. It sounds like he does, but if he tries to get back together with her. I'm going to kick his ass. CC snaps up and growls, that makes two of us. I think it's about time to give her some love, because she's family and we love her.

Sara's p.o.v.

 After I explain everything me and Jay are left alone in the back lounge, we just sat quietly and watched zombie movies when Jay cut the silence. Sara, what happened to us? I swallowed hard, I don't know Jay. I guess, I just pulled myself away from everyone because I was to afraid. His expression dropped and his voice became soft, am I why you're afraid to fall in love? I stop, I don't even know how to respond to his question. Then without thinking I just started rambling, Yes. Jay at one time I loved you  more than anything in this world. After the second time we broke up, I guess I decided I'd had enough of being hurt so I lost all interest in it. Jay looked over at me, Sara! I'm so sorry for everything, you didn't deserve any of what I did to you. I couldn't hold back, I was tired of being walked on and used and lied to. I turned off the movie to get his  full attention, you know what Jay. You're right. I didn't deserve anything that you did to me, but I fucking stuck around and supported you through everything. And all you ever did was ignore me, and I'm done with that. I was almost  screaming and walked out of the back. I walked out to see Jake, JInxx, CC, and Andysitting watching Batman and talking. I sit down on CC's lap and I kiss him, and he instantly kisses back and then we break the kiss. He looks at me confused, I smile at him and I tell him that I'm done holding back. I'm a free spirit now and honestly CC, I like you alot. I smiled and kissed his cheek and sat down between him and Andy. Suddenly everyone was owwing and awwing. I turned to CC, So CC would you go out with me?