Addiction

*****trigger warning***** the use of drugs will be included in this chapter.

Sara's p.o.v.

 I woke up warm and curled up on the couch with a fluzzy batmat blanket wrapped around me. I flipped over stairing at the ceiling when I heard Jinxx and Jay talking. I sighed and just layed there, I missed Jay. He was my best friend and the love of my life, but then he left me because I guess I just wasn't good enough for him. I stayed quiet and just secretly listened in to the conversation, "Jay you need to relax and talk to her. You haven't seen or spoken to each other for years, for all you know she could be a different person now." Jinxx said. He sighed, "I guess, but I don't think talking to her would be the best thing to do right now, But I still love her." I squeezed my eyes close and I was drowned with the memories of "US"  I think about all the little I love you's and the way I'd get butterflies from the silly converstions we would have. I miss all the long nights we spent on the phone while we were supposed to be sleeping and we'd hush and giggle because they thought we were actually awake, we were far apart but we were always really close. CC came in and I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep and he kissed me and whispered that they were going to go into the arena and set their things up and do sound check, then they all left the bus. I got up and remembered that I still had my stash in my bag, I dug through my clothes and found the baggy of white powder and dumped a little bit out onto the plastic plate. I formed it into a bunch of lines and roled up a dollar and inhaled 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and more lines and ran my finger under my nose. I stood up and the room spun for a few secends then felt the fimiliar feeling I'd grown to love. I stumbled to the bathroom and felt my eyes burn at the flurescent lights and brushed my hair into a messy bun and put my jeans , hoodie, beanie and vans on and made my way into the arena to listen to the guys practice. They finished playing "In The End" and CC jumped off stage and ran to me picking me and hugging me, dizziness hit me like a bus as my feet returned to the floor. Sara I'm sorry about last night, I snapped at you and I shouldn't have, I'm sorry! He said with a smile on his face, I avoided eye contact and said it was okay and I kissed him. "Hey Sara, can we have our drummer back." Andy mocked and CC ran back and they started playing. Then without a word Jay came and sat down next to me.

Jay's p.ov.

 I saw Sara come into the arena and she seemed different, the guys were finished their song and CC jumped down and hugged her. Andy called him back and I desided to go talk to her while they played more, I sat down next to her and we both sat there, until I took off her sun glasses and her eyes were bloodshot. I pulled her out of the seat and dragged her outside, and I couldn't help but to raise my voice. Sara what the fuck are you doing! I felt my chest get heavy and I wanted to cry. I dragged her back to the bus and made her show me what she was getting high off of. She pulled out a baggy of white powder and I wanted to scream so bad, but I knew it would just cause her to shut down because she's a lot like a small animal and you can't yell at her. I put my hand on her shoulder and hugged her. I looked at her with tears in my eyes and asked her why she does it. She sighed, "Hi, my names Sara and I'm a coke addict."