Chapter 27

After making up with Jon, we made our way to catering for coffee. "Jon?" We looked up at the one person I didn't want to see. "Renee." My face fell once he dropped my hand and stepped closer to her. "Can we talk?" I looked at him in disbelief and he nodded quickly before looking back at me. He reached for my hand, but I pulled it back before stepping backwards. "When it's time for our segment, I'll be at the gorilla, you dick." I glared at Renee before walking away with my coffee. I looked up at my nosy co-workers and sneered. "What!?" I huffed and walked a little quicker. "Jo, wait up!" I stopped walking and waited for Nikki to catch up with me.

"What was that all about?"

I wiped a tear away and shook my head. "He dissed me for Renee, Nicole." Her face fell and she pulled me in for a hug, patting my back softly. "Come on. Let's go find Rami." I pulled back and sighed before throwing my cup into the trash and we walked around. "When does your segment and his match start?" I looked at the TV and placed my hands on my hips. "After the Diva's match. I believe it's Charlotte vs Brie, which is up next." She nodded and we continued to walk around in a comfortable silence.

"Are you gonna be okay, Jon? You look like you saw a ghost." I looked at Nikki and we both listened to the familiar voice while furrowing our eyebrows. "I told Stephanie and Paul. I'm gonna keep interviewing backstage and commentating matches. You have to tell her." I sighed quietly and leaned against the wall. "Renee, are you sure you're pregnant?" I closed my eyes and placed my hand over my stomach.

"Yes, Jon. I'm pregnant! I found out the other day. I didn't know how to tell you." I walked away before I could hear anything else, because I was absolutely heart broken. "Jolie, wait!" I walked into the Diva's locker room and immediately ran into the bathroom to avoid stares and questions. "Jolie, babe, it's Nicole and Brianna. Let us in." I fixed myself in the mirror and smiled once I opened the door.

"I'm fine, really."

They gave me sad smiles and I immediately started crying again. "I'm fine. I'm fine." I leaned against the door and sniffled quietly. "Let me go get this touched up, okay? I'll be fine." I walked out and smiled weakly at the worried girls in the locker room. "Do you need someone to go with you?" I shook my head and paused at the door. "I'll be okay." I walked out and quickly made my way to Carmen for make up. "Oh, I'll just come back." I felt tears threatening to spill again once I saw her with her husband.

"No, you're fine. Come, sit down." I sat down quickly and she instantly noticed my red eyes and tear streaked cheeks. "Stuart, baby, could you give us a moment." He nodded and walked out quickly.

"Come on. Tell me."

She leaned against her vanity mirror and tucked her hair behind her ear. Just as I opened my mouth to speak, Eva Marie walked in. "Hey, girls." I smiled at her and she leaned down to kiss my cheek. "Are you okay, Jo? I heard about what happened at catering." I nodded and let Carmen wipe off my face. "I'm here for you, okay?" I smiled at Eva and grabbed her hand. "I'm glad we're friends now. You have a big heart and you're so sweet, Jo." I winked at her and she took the seat next to me.

"Are you ready to talk?" I looked up at Carmen and nodded. "Jon dissed me for Renee and she's- I'll tell you more later, because his match is coming up." She narrowed her eyes at me and huffed before starting on my make up. "Hey, CJ. Hey, babe." I tensed up and felt him touch my knee. "Are you ready for my match?" I nodded and kept my eyes closed. "Do you need anything?" I chuckled at Carmen's sass and hit her arm.

"I just wanted to check on my wife. That's all." I shooed him out and rolled my eyes. "Okay, now go. I'm fine." He nodded quickly and walked out. "God, he's so fucking annoying sometimes. He's like the fly that keeps hovering over you when you keep swatting it. Shit." They laughed loudly and Carmen started curling my hair while Eva applied my make up.