Chapter 9

WARNING: SEX. A LOT OF IT.

Thank you and enjoy! Don't forget to vote, comment, and add to your Reading List. Love you guys!

Jonathan Good

~

Ever since Maddox's been gone, Jolie and I have been fucking like bunnies. It's incredible. She has so much energy now and I can't even keep up with her. We've done it about six times today and it's almost 6:30. I do whatever my wife wants. I'll do whatever to keep her happy. "Jon, I miss our son." She snuggled into my chest and sighed. "Well, we're gonna pick him up Friday. You can hold on for two more days." She looked up and smiled, wiggling her eyebrows. "I know what you mean." "You're nasty, Jo." I made a disgusted face and kissed her forehead. "But, you love it. You weren't complaining earlier." I chuckled and kissed her nose.

"I know. I'm glad we have our sex life back." "We're gonna have to squeeze in quickies whenever he goes to sleep." She smiled and licked my lips. "Jo, don't do that. You said you wanted a break from sex. Don't do this." I felt myself getting harder by the second as she kept kissing me and licking my lips. I rolled on top of her and started grinding between her legs. She moaned and grabbed my hair tight, just how I like it. I pushed myself inside without a warning and she gasped softly. "Right there, Jon. Oh, yes." She said in a really soft voice. It was like our first time all over again.

~

Jolie Rotunda-Good

Jon is so gentle with me when it comes to sex. He turns me on so quickly and I hate it sometimes. Like when he wears leather jackets or no shirt at all, I go crazy. "Fuck, baby." I closed my eyes tightly and bit my lip as he went deeper than I expected. He started kissing my neck and lips softly, occasionally groaning into my mouth. "I love you, Jolie." He ran his fingers through my hair and panted as we kissed. "I love you more, Jon." He quickened up the pace and kept panting into the kiss. It was turning me on, for some reason. This kind of reminded me of the scene in The Notebook when Allie and Noah had sex for the first time. I don't know why we do this. Most couples have rough sex, but Jon takes it slow. We've been together for six years and we started having casual sex the year before. I know, too much information. But, we're pretty experienced when it comes to this. I felt my body tense up and my right eye twitch. I knew it was about to happen and so did Jon. "Baby, I- I can't hold on." He went harder and started groaning loudly. He came and kept going for me. I bit my lip and croaked a deep moan.

I dug my nails into his back and pushed him further inside. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I had my seventh orgasm of the day. He pumped a couple of times and I screamed out, feeling myself wet the bed a little. "Jon. That was incredible. That had to be the greatest orgasm I've had all day." He pulled out and laid beside me. "Fuck, babe. That was crazy. I need a beer." I laughed and stood up slowly, feeling the after effects of a sex-a-thon. He laughed as I limped to the door. "It's not funny! You're gonna have sore balls!" He stopped laughing and looked at me serious face. "I'm gonna get your beer, honey." I laughed softly as I walked in the kitchen and opened it up for him. As I made my way back to our room, I stopped and looked at the newly framed picture from Maddox's first baby photoshoot. He looks more like Jon everyday. It's cute as hell, though. I just hope our baby girl looks like me, but has Jon's blue eyes. She would be adorable. I smiled as I walked in the room and handed Jon his beer. "Thank you, baby." He pulled me onto him and started kissing me. "You're welcome, baby." He smacked my butt and I moaned into the kiss. He sat up and laid me on my back. He opened my legs slowly and his eyes started to sparkle. He carefully started to kiss me between my legs, teasing me. "Come on, Jon. Go faster." I said impatiently and he followed my command by licking faster, making me quiver and moan.

Jon Good

~

I love the taste of my wife. No other woman comes close to her. The way she tries to close her legs when the pleasure is too much or when she pulls my hair just makes me go faster. She is perfect. I just love admiring her. She has her back towards me and I couldn't stop looking at her curves. I heard her soft snores and I got closer to her to hold her. I love the mango smell of her hair and the softness of her skin. She is truly perfect. "Jon?" She asked sleepily and grabbed my hand. "Yes, babe?" "I'm really hungry. Do you want to eat?" I smirked and sat up. "Well, I already ate." She looked over at me and blushed. "Babe! Oh my gosh!" She covered her face and laughed with me. "I'll make spaghetti, if that's okay." "No, you don't have to cook. I'll do it." I stood up and put on my boxers. "Boooooo! That's no fun!" She sat up and stuck out her bottom lip. "If I burn my dick while cooking, I'm gonna get you." I pulled them back down and walked to the kitchen. "Babe, this is nice." She had a thong on and I smirked. "Just walking around the house naked like old times."

"I do miss the early days of our relationship, but I love the married life. Jon, we need more days like this. Mommy-Daddy time is much needed." She sat on the kitchen island and played with her hair. "I think I'm gonna cut my hair. It's getting really long." "Are you serious?" "Well, you had long hair when we first met." I looked back and chuckled. "That's different. You even suggested it!" She giggled and gave me this crazed look as she flipped her hair. "You're psycho. You know that, right?" I laughed and walked over to her. "I know. I make Jon Moxley and AJ Lee look sane." I smirked and kissed her cheek. "I'm just gonna order pizza. Fuck it." She laughed as I picked up the phone and called Domino's. She walked out and put on her silk robe before I finished the order. "It should be here in thirty minutes, babe." She walked in and kissed me before placing her hands on my waist. "You look amazing in that. Fuck, baby." I smacked her butt as she walked over to the fridge.

"Go put pants on. I don't want you to scare the delivery person away." I scoffed and she laughed softly. "I love you, Jon. You know that." She placed her hands on my butt and bit her lip. "I love you too. Let me put pants on, as you said." I shook my head as I walked away. I went in the closet to get a pair of jogging pants and I heard a huge smack that made me jump. I ran out saw Eva underneath Jolie, trying to block her face from Jo's legendary and vicious forearm smash. "Jolie! Eva! What the fuck?" I pulled Jolie off of Eva and she got in a cheap shot. "Let me go, Jon!! Let me bash her fucking face in!" She threw her elbows back and I let go quickly before she tried to kill me. She jumped back on her and started to throw punches at her head. The sound of Eva yelling reminded me of the struggle my mom used to put up against other guys when I was younger. I started pacing and I slid down the wall while hitting my head repeatedly. I started whimpering and Jolie stopped beating on her to check on me.

Jolie Rotunda-Good

~

"Jon, baby, I'm sorry. Don't get upset." I sat beside him and ran my fingers through his hair. He looked like a totally different person. It scared me. His eyes looked so cold and he looked scared. "Mom, I'm sorry." I pulled him into my chest and he cried like a baby. Eva walked out and I sighed deeply. "I'm sorry, baby. Come on." I stood up and he started to get up slowly, holding me close to him. I laid him down in bed and he started crying a little harder. I handed him a tissue and he took it slowly, wiping his nose. "Jon, what's wrong? Talk to me." He shook his head and took a deep breath. "You wanna talk about it tomorrow?" "Yeah, I just need sleep." He sounded like a little kid and I sucked back my tears while walking out. I poured myself a glass of wine before the pizza arrived. I paid the kid and put the pizza up, continuing to drink myself into a frenzy.