Chapter 22

"JON!!" He ran in the bathroom and kneeled down beside me. "I'm not pregnant, babe. I'm sorry." He shook his head and smiled. "Don't apologize. We can just keep trying." He smirked and kissed me deeply. "I love you. I love you, baby." I kissed his chin and leaned up to peck his lips. "I love you so much, Jo. You know what I was thinking?" I looked up at him and furrowed my eyebrows. "We should renew our wedding vows." I smiled and kissed his lips tenderly. "Let's do it!" He engulfed me into his arms and kissed my forehead softly. "It should be exciting! Our boys will be there this time." He smiled down at me and kissed my nose. "Let's go lay down before Maddox figures out we're gone." I laughed softly and tossed the test into the garbage can.

Jon and I laid the boys down for their nap, so we cuddled in bed again. "How long did your affair with Summer go on?" He sighed and got off of the bed. "Why are you bringing this up?" I sat up and closed my eyes. "I got a text from someone the other day. It caught me off guard and now I'm curious." He rubbed his face and sat down next to me. I rubbed his chest and kissed his shoulder. "I love you. You know you can talk to me. We'll work it out." He turned to face me and grabbed my hands. "It started before you got pregnant with Maddox." I nodded once slowly and scooted away from him. He scooted closer and placed his hand on my knee. "I love you, Jolie. Please, don't give up. That was so long along. You can't get upset. I'm over that."

I softened up my face and placed my hands on his cheeks. "I know. I just wanted to hear it from you. She said she's sorry and wants us to start over as friends. I don't want to, but I do miss her." He shook his head and looked down. "Just be careful, babe. I love you." He moved in slowly to kiss me and I bit his bottom lip before he pulled away. "I love you too, Jon. Don't ever leave me. I can't live without you." He nodded and kissed me slowly, and sensually. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I pulled him closer to me. "Mommy!!" We pulled back and embraced ourselves for the presence of our little one.

He opened the door and jumped into my lap before kissing my face. I laughed and kissed the top of his head as he smiled up at Jon. "What's up, buddy?" Jon picked him up as he stood up, holding him close to him. I admired my husband and son while trying to hold back tears. Jon tickled Maddox and kissed his face repeatedly as he giggled. "Stop, daddy! Stop," Maddox squealed while trying to pull away. I stood up and laughed quietly before stepping into Moxley's room to watch him sleep. "Hey, baby boy. I love you so much." I caressed his cheek and he started to stir. He finally opened his eyes and whined softly as I picked him up. He started to fall back asleep, but Jon walked in and woke him up. "Babe, I was about to get him back to sleep." I huffed and looked at him as he walked around with Moxley. 

"You know, you're absolutely wonderful with our boys. Looking at the two of you makes me want to get pregnant again." I smiled and walked over to him for a kiss. "I love you, baby." He smiled and kissed me again. "I love you more, Jo." I kissed him one more time before picking up Maddox and kissing his cheek repeatedly. "Mommy! Stop!" He giggled and turned his head to kiss my lips as he placed his hands on my cheeks. "Grandpa's here!" Maddox gasped and reached out for him, immediately giving him a kiss on the cheek before wrapping his arms around his neck. "Hey, daddy!" He kissed my cheek and patted Jon on the back while looking down at Moxley. "My grandson's are just great." I nodded and took Moxley from Jon when his phone started to ring. "Baby girl, how are you?"

I sighed and sat down in the rocking chair. "I'm fine, daddy. Jon and I are gonna keep trying for another baby. We're hoping for a little girl this time." He smiled and looked over at me. "I'm proud of you, Jo. You're so mature now and I think you marrying Jon was the best thing for you." He walked over to kiss my forehead and looked down at Moxley. "Your mother told me to tell you that she loves you and she'll be over here to help with the boys." I nodded and smiled at Jon as he walked back in. "Hi, baby. How'd the phone call go?" He came over to kiss me and ran his hand through his hair. "Good. That was Paul. He wants me to do a couple of shows this week." I nodded briefly and looked back at Moxley. "Do you want me to go?" I sighed and looked back up at him. "Babe, this is your career. You can go if you want." He shook his head and exhaled sharply. My dad took this as his cue to take the boys out of the room.

Once the door closed, I stood up and grabbed Jon's hand. "Baby, just go. I'm not taking no for an answer." I kissed him and he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. "Okay, but I'm gonna call you every hour." I shook my head and laughed into our kiss. "I love you, Jolie. You're the greatest wife ever." I smiled and kissed his neck slowly. "Oh, babe. Don't start something you can't finish." I looked up at him and smirked before seductively kissing him, slightly opening his mouth with mine. "You think Mike could keep the boys for the night?" I laughed and nodded before pulling away. He grabbed my hand and we walked into Maddox's room to see if they're in there. "Dad?" I walked into the room and saw Moxley on the couch next to my dad, who was slumped over. "Daddy!" Jon ran over to him and checked for a pulse. "Baby, get the kids out of here and call 911." I grabbed the boys and ran into the bedroom to call the ambulance. Maddox sat in my lap after I laid Moxley on the bed. "Mommy, don't cry." He wiped a tear from my face and kissed me before I grabbed my phone. God, please let my daddy be okay. Please let him live.