{4}

Nia
"Nia welcome, come in." I step inside the large pack house. It's even bigger without all the people. "Thank you Mr.Williams. "My daughter has offered to show you around." Beside him is a young girl who looks about Kaliyah's age.

"I'm Jessica. It's nice to meet you" she gives a warm smile with a hint of mischief behind it. "Jessica, remember no funny business, just show her around and bring her to the family room by 3 o'clock." "Got it dad, follow me Nia."

She takes me to the kitchen first, it's huge. "My mom and the other wives of the pack love to cook, this is typically where you will find them, I like to come in here and cook as well." She gives a big smile.

"Oh, are you any good?" "I suck ass, moving on." She shows me the banquet hall which is where we were last night. She shows me where the packs doctor office is and the chambers where they keep rouges.

"And this is our court yard where everyone likes to hang out in there free time." This Pack has a lot of people.

She takes me around and many people give me warm welcomes. "Over here is where the guards that aren't on duty like to play cards, we have the gothic wolfies. The pregnant mommies, the kids and..the basic bitches." What is this mean girls?

"Well who do you hang with?" I ask. "I typically stay to myself. I normally hate everyone and everything" she shrugs. "Sounds like you should stick with the goths over there." She smiles then her watch starts beeping.

"It's 3 already. Follow me to the family room, my parents and Jackson are waiting." I've never been so nervous in my life, I'm not ready to take on Luna.

"Ah, Nia. I hope Jessica did I good job showing you around?" "She did amazing Mr. Williams." I look around the family room. A beautiful family portrait is hung above the fireplace.

Mr. and Mrs. Williams are sitting on the love seat couch and Jackson is off to the side lost in thought. "Please Nia take a seat next to Jackson and Jessica can you go get the tea from the kitchen please?" Mrs. Williams asks. "Yes ma'am."

"So Nia, tell us about yourself." I tell them about my family, how I grew up and how I was raised. I tell them a lot about Kaliyah.

"Your sister sounds just like Jessica, I'm sure they would be great friends" Mrs. Williams says. "Yeah I'd like to meet her." "Maybe we could arrange that?"

Mr. Williams looks at his watch. "Yes, that would be wonderful, but oh look at the time. Shelia we must go we have a meeting to attend." "It was nice to meet you Nia." "Yes, this was nice. Thank you for having me over" I say, a sincere smile on my face.

They leave out the room and Jessica, Jackson and I are left. "Well uh, haha look at the time. I've got to get going" she smirks at Jackson and walks out the room.

I look down. We don't talk for awhile until he finally says, "I would like to take you out tomorrow night" I keep my head down. "W-what?" "I wanna take you out tomorrow" "uh yes, that would be nice."

"I'll pick you up at 6pm" I look up and he's staring at me with his whimsical brown eyes. "Great, I must be on my way home now" I stand up and he quickly followed my lead and does the same.

"I'll walk you to your car."
[Time Skip]
"Kaliyah he's taking me on a date tomorrow night and I'm about to shit myself" she chuckles, "okay, that was too much information and what exactly do you need me to do?" "I need you to help me pick out an outfit."

"Okay so what exactly happened at this whole meeting thing?" "Uh I just talked to his parents about our family and me. Which dress the black slip or purple bodycon?" "Black slip, he has a sister right? What's she like."

"Black stilettos or wedges? Oh she's funny, she reminds me so much of you. She actually said she wanted to meet you." "I hope that can be arranged, and stilettos."

"Ughh I need something to complement the dress like a necklace or a jacket." "I have just the thing" she runs to her room and comes back with a white leather jacket. "Hey! Isn't that mine? I've been looking for it." "Uh yeah sorry."

I hug her and sigh. "It's fine. Thank you for helping me sis." "I got you anytime. I love you." "I love you too. Now get the hell out my room" I shove her and slam the door. "Fucking bitch."
—————
Sorry this took so long..I'm starting 9th grade in a few weeks and I've been really nervous. I'm trying to prepare for it. Speaking of school, it's gonna be harder for me to put up chapters, especially this year.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next one will be about Jackson and Nia's date.