{2}

Nia
"Oh! he's here Nia!" "Where? Who is it Blythe?" Blythe is my wolf. My best friend, she's been there for me more than anyone. "It's Mr. Alpha up there. His wolf is going crazy he's trying to control him."

"T-thanks dad, I w-will make sure t-t-that I am good to everyone. You can c-count on me to make sure everyone in the Crescent R-rock Pack is safe. I look forward to serving y-you all as your n-new Alpha."

Jackson steps off that stage and down to his father and the woman and girl that must be his mother and sister.

I hear a small chuckle beside me coming from Kaliyah. "What?" "He was stuttering the whole time, I don't believe he was that nervous."

"He wasn't nervous Nia, he just wants to find you" Blythe says. "Blythe I'm not ready." "I've waited 2 years to find my mate, please bitch, please" she whimpers.

Jackson
"Are you ready Jack? You go on in like 5 minuets" "Of course Andy, you know I'm ready." Andy gives a small laugh. "Are you sure you can take on the roll of Alpha" I shrug "I can do anything."

I begin to smell something delicious, like honey and and flowers. "Andy do you smell that?" He turns his head to the side. "Smell what?" "That smell, it's like honey and the flowers my mother plants in the garden." He shakes his head.

"She's here!" "Who's here Grayson?" I have a sudden urge to move towards the smell. "Our mate she's here, can we see her? Please!" "Gray I'm about to go on." He whimpers.

"I need to see her now Jackson." "I know but I'm-" My father begins his small speech. "I'm about to go on, please calm down"

"I would like to welcome my son Jackson to the stage as the new Alpha of Crescent Rock Pack."

I walk up on the stage. Grayson continues to annoy the hell out of me. I begin to wonder who it is. I hope it's not some dumb bimbo from our pack.

I stuttered throughout the whole speech. "Thanks so much Grayson." I roll my eyes but he stays quiet.

"Haha, I can't believe you stuttered through the whole thing. You're such a wimp" "Shut up Jessica" I roll my eyes. "All that matters is I'm the Alpha now!"
"Don't tell me you just quoted a line from some fake ass tv show." I shove her out the way and walk to Andy.

"Man what happened out there?" "I found my mate..well I don't know who it is but I need to find her before she leaves." "I didn't think we would find our Luna so soon" "Yeah I didn't either, but I've got to go."

"Go get her tiger!" He shoves me into a crowd of people and I glare at him as he laughs. I follow the her scent but it keeps moving further away.

"How close is she Gray?" "She's not far, keep going!" Grayson is a total opposite of me. He's sweet and giddy, and I'm...not. I'm arrogant and rude, at least that's what people say about me.

"She's there! In front of you talking the little smaller girl." I see a beautiful girl, smooth chocolate skin, brown hair and dark brown hair.

"Um excuse me miss."
———————
And that's where I'm gonna cut it off. I'm starting to hate my writing again. I can tell this chapter wasn't as good as the first but things might be like that till I really get into writing the story.

I also literally have the worst sense of humor.

Sorry to let anyone down with this chapter. I'll make sure the next is better.