{3}

Nia
"Um excuse me miss" "Yes?" My eyes travel up the persons body, it's Jackson. My sister laughs beside me, "nice going up there wolfy" a blush comes across his face. "Kaliyah shut up." She rolls her eyes and walks off.

"So, did you need something?" "You appear to be my-" "Jackson, Nia. I see you have met" Jackson sighs. "Yes father we have." "Hello, Mr. Williams."

"Call me Chris, you know me and and your father go way back." "Father, can I talk to you for a minute? Please excuse us Nia."

"Oh Nia, isn't he sexy?" "Yes Blythe, wait-"

                            Jackson
"Father, Nia is my mate." "Oh my goodness, Jackson I have to inform the pack that we have found our Luna." I sigh, "No, I have to talk-" "There is no time for that Jackson the pack needs to know." He makes his way through the crowd and up on the stage.

"Attention everyone." People from the pack and a few others like Nia and her sister turn to my dad. "My son has just informed me that we have found our new Luna."

                              Nia
"My son has just informed me that we have found our new Luna." My eyes grow wide at the mention of Luna. My sister steps beside me, "I wonder who the lucky girl is" she teases.

"Nia would you please come up here." I freeze, I'm not going up there..I can't. "Must be another Nia" Kaliyah says.

"Nia Johnson, we would like you on stage" "Nia what the hell." I slowly make my way through the crowd, I feel the eyes on me as I make my way up to the stage.

"Please welcome the new Luna of Crescent Rock Pack." I look out to see smiles of elders, many have approved looks, a few don't and then there are my parents and sister, Staring with wide eyes.

"Would you like to say a few words Nia?" I nod, I'd better make a good impression now. "Um, I'm so honored to have been chosen by the Moon Goddess to be Jackson's mate. I'm happy, to be Luna of Crescent Rock Pack. I know I'll enjoy my time."

"You're a Luna and you didn't tell us?!" "Dad I'm sorry, I didn't know where either of you were and it all happened so fast."

"I hope you meant everything you said out there" my mom says. "We all know she didn't" Kaliyah laughs. "Shut up you little shit."

"Jackson's father has set up a time for you to come back tomorrow. You will get to know the pack,  Jackson and his family." I groan.

Oh Moon Goddess what have you got me into?
——————————
Procrastinating, I'm procrastinating.
I hate putting out short chapters
Read the next chapter it makes up for this one.