Broken Once and For All

in a sound of light, Claude threw two knives, but Sebastian easily dodged them like this was a warm-up. the knives hit the back of the wall, making two loud bangs, but the demons didn't think much of it. Sebastian ran to Claude, quickly grabbing his hair, and kicking him in the stomach. claude fell to the ground for a second and was about to get up until he felt a knife go into his neck. Claude said nothing, but stayed still. "you dumb bas-" Sebastian didn't get to finish his sentence when he was interrupted by a Claude kicking his legs, making him fall to the ground. Claude took this chance to kick his face and throw multiple knives at him. sebastian got up, ripping out the knives and chuckled. "you think this is going to hurt?" Sebastian asked as he looked straight into his eyes, his eyes now having pure colors. claude looked at him and smiled. "no, I don't" Sebastian laughed and ran towards him once again, attacking him. Claude barely moved to the side, making Sebastian miss and slam his body on the wall. as Sebastian turned around, Claude threw a knife to the roof. sebastian saw this and was confused, but didn't think much of it. right before Sebastian could run towards him once more, a glass chandelier fell on him. as the glass hit Sebastian. it broke into pieces, making it harder for Sebastian to recover. Sebastian stayed on the ground, blood going everywhere, for the glass was sliced through his body. "Y-you bastard.." Sebastian whispered. claude kneeled down and looked at the weak demon. "you weren't good enough for me anyways.. in the end..all I wanted was a soul" Claude said in a cold, harsh voice. sebastian looked up at him and tears were falling down as if the pain in his heart was more painful then the glass itself. "c-Claude...." Sebastian whispered. Claude grabbed a huge piece of broken glass and pulled on Sebastian's hair. "im sorry my love, but food comes first" Claude sighed. right after he said those heat broken words, he sliced Sebastian head, a clean slice. claude stood up and threw the head across the room and looked at the headless body. "what a mess" he said to himself. he walked to where the two souls were, covered in blood. "kate" he said in a low voice as he entered the room. kate and ciel both turned, shocked on how much blood he was covered in and stood from their chairs. ciel stood in place and kate ran towards Claude in concern. "Claude! what happened?! are you alright?!" Kate yelled in worried. Claude hugged her and smiled "I'm just perfect," he said. kate smiled and hugged him back. a few seconds later, Kate slowly looked up at Claude, fear in her eyes, as she fell to the floor, for Claude had stabbed her heart while they were hugging. ciel watched as he remembered the death of Claude's first lord. ciel was full of fear and cried of Sebastian "SEBASTIAN!" Claude started to walk towards the helpless boy, ciel grabbed papers and whatever he can get his hands on and started throwing it at Claude, but this had no effect on him. ciel ran past Claude and out of the room, now starting to run towards the doors to go outside. as he was running, he saw Sebastian's headless body. ciel stopped running and fell on the ground, his legs giving out, now giving up knowing they cant run from a demon. "s-Sebastian..." ciel said as he inched closer to the body. right before he can touch the body, ciel felt a sharp pain in his stomach, he slowly looked down and saw a knife go through his body. ciel looked at his old demon for the last time, and fell to the floor, dying. claude walked towards the two lifeless bodies and smirked "you guys went through so much together, and now you both die next to eachother..how cute. " Claude chuckled as he starts to walk out the doors, leaving the bodies to be found by others.

"you were never the one," Claude said to himself

for he ran off and never came back

Hey❤️ I have made a new story, check it out ❤️