years without you(true love pt 7)

It was years without seeing each other. No contact, no letter, nothing. Sebastian continued with his life. Still Ciel's butler, but this time ciel a demon himself. Really ciel and Sebastian were kinda a thing without people knowing. And Claude on the other hand, he was trying to find a new master. People didn't want him to be his butler because most of them found out that he killed his last master for his lover. Claude still thought about Sebastian most of the time. But knew that they will never see each other again.
~Ciels office~
Ciel was sitting on top of Sebastian, both of them kissing." My Lord, don't you have you get your work done?" Sebastian asked while kissing Ciel's neck. Ciel moaned and answered"I could do it later Sebastian," he said while closing his eyes. Sebastian nodded and kissed ciel once again.
Later that day, Sebastian was cleaning and felt someone watching him. Sebastian closed his eyes and said,"come out whoever you are". Sebastian turned to the shadows and saw someone coming out if the shadows, it was Claude. Sebastian just stood there, frozen. all of the times that they had together came back to his mind. "wha-what are you doing here?!" he asked shocked.he didn't know what to do, to kick him out and kill him outside or, to hug him and keep him in his arms."Sebby..." Claude said trying to make a smile. he went up to him and was about to hug him until Sebastian took out his knives." this fight is NOT over"! Sebastian said, remembering what he said to Claude. Claude looked at him in shock. how could his lover push him off like that?
Sebastian ran to him with knives in his hands. Claude didn't care, he didn't care he was about to get killed. Claude closed his eyes, waiting for the pain. But he felt the warmth. He opened his eyes and saw that Sebastian was hugging him. "S..Sebastian?.." Claude was shocked. Then the pain came, seeing that Sebastian stabbed him. "My love, we will soon meet once more, but not here, and not now". Sebastian jumped up in the air and disappeared. Claude knew that this stab was a warning stab, so he walked off with the wound.
~later that day~
Claude didn't give up on finding a soul. So in the time that he had, he kept on searching.
Hey guys look at my new called
"Lost in the world"