True love(part one)

"Sebastian! We're going to the spider's place tonight for Alois and I to have a meeting" Ciel yells loud enough for Sebastian to hear. With a speed of a demon, Sebastian appears in front of Ciel, "Yes, my lord". Sebastian says while bowing. After a few minutes past, they made it to the spider's sweet and evil home. "Welcome Ciel!"Alois said with a smile on his face. "Welcome Ciel" Claude says as he came out of the shadows. Ciel never liked Claude doing that, but he just brushed it off."lets start walking Ciel, we have work to do!"Alois said, leading Ciel inside. Right before Claude was about to shut the door, Sebastian comes In a flash and gives a grin, " Claude" Sebastian says while looking at the spider, "Sebastian" Claude says while opening the door for the raven. Both Sebastian and Claude walk inside while following their young lords. Claude slowly takes he hand out and slowly grabs Sebastian's ass."wha-"Sebastian blushed and looked at Claude." you already want to do it?" Sebastian asked as Claude slowly moved his hand to Sebastian's hips."You know me, I can no longer wait, so why don't we play?" Both of the demons looked at their two young lords walking away and slowly walked away to a room where the young lords cannot find them. Sebastian and Claude were in a room with one king bed. Right before Sebastian said a word, Claude pushed Sebastian to the bed and started taking off his own shirt "Ah! Claude what are you-" Sebastian couldn't finish the rest of his sentence when he saw Claude lock the door behind them and turn to him face to face with a smirk. Sebastian, still on the bed, blushed and looked away not meeting his eyes. Claude went closer to him and said to him "stop saying words my Little Raven and just watch and feel pleasure" the spider said, looking straight into the raven eyes. Sebastian said no words but looked at Claude's hand slide through his pants." ah!..C...Claude!" Sebastian jumped up while Claude holds grip on his lover's member. Claude leans forward to kiss Sebastian, a deep kiss too. Claude lets go of Sebastian's member and slowly takes his lover's pants, shirt and boxers off. Sebastian then was laying there on the bed undress, and with this sight, this made Claude get turned on. "You're so cute Sebastian." Claude said with a grin. Sebastian felt his face go red and he quickly covered his face. "D..don't say that! It's embarrassing!" Sebastian says. Still covering his face, Claude comes close and kisses the ravens neck. 'So soft...' the spider thought in his mind while kissing Sebastian's neck. Sebastian moaned a little with one little kiss on his neck. Sebastian felt Claude's lips go lower and lower. "W..wait! Clau-" before the demon could finish, Claude covered his mouth and kept going lower. Sebastian tried to push the spider away but didn't have the power to, the spider was too strong. Claude stopped going down when he touched his lover's member with his lips. Sebastian blushed and closed his eyes tight. Claude started to suck the tip of Sebastian's member slowly and looked up with his eyes and saw Sebastian feeling pleasure. "Mm!" Sebastian tried to say but couldn't because Claude kept his hand on his mouth. Claude saw Sebastian trying to take off his hand, so Claude smirked and put two fingers into his mouth.Sebastian blushed and started to suck his fingers. He kept it there for a solid minute until Claude was satisfied. "Wh..what are you going to do..."? Sebastian asked as he saw Claude's fingers wet. Claude spread Sebastian' legs and showed his wet fingers. The raven blushed and hold the grip on the blanket.

 The raven blushed and hold the grip on the blanket