Chapter Four: Graduation

After seeing my baby niece, I drove back home with my mom and my brother. Jake (her sister's husband) stayed with my sister, and he said that he couldn't leave her side until she can go home with the baby. I thought it was sweet, and my sister would killed him if he left her so that is a factor that plays with him staying.

I drove into our driveway and parked our car. I looked back and found both my mom and brother sleeping. I sighed and got out of the car. I opened my mom's side of the car and lightly tapped her. She woke up and got out of car. I got in halfway of the car and unbuckled my brother's seat belt of his car seat. I carefully picked him up and got out of the car, shutting the door with my hip. I quickly and carefully started walking towards the door where my mom was standing patiently.

My mind started drifting off and I thought about tomorrow, graduation. I can't believe I'm going to graduate. After putting my brother nice and snug in his bed, I went to my room, stripped, then put on a t-shirt and sport shorts. I put my brown hair in a loose bun and got into bed, my eyes easily shutting, going into a deep slumber.

~ ~ ~

I was standing in a hospital room and there were two boys in the room. There was a boy in the bed with brown disheveled hair. Above him was a paper saying "COMA PATIENT". The other boy was sitting next to him in a chair, his head resting on the side of the bed. His hand was in the brown haired boys hand. I walked toward the boys, then music started playing. I ignored it but it got louder and louder. I soon realized it was "The Orwells Who Needs You". I cursed in my head and woke up.

My eyes fluttered open and I immediately shut them again by the blinding light coming from my window. I groaned and slowly opened them again. I got up from my bed and walked to my phone still playing the music. I unlocked my phone and the music stopped playing. Honestly I love that song but I just wished it would have played later in my dream.

I drop it on the ground beside my charger and went to do my daily routine. Take a shower, turned on my curling iron, and put my clothes on (but in this case I put my gown on). I went to my dresser and grabbed my curling iron and started curling my brown hair.

*BEEP*

"Sh*t!" I yell quietly as I burned myself.

I set the curler down and went to my phone.

Katharine: I'M GOING TO AUSTRIA!!

Sammy: Congrats!! When are you planning on leaving?!

Katharine: Tommorow!! God! I'm so excited to find him.

I laugh.

Sammy: See you in a few! I got to finish getting ready..

Katherine: Okie! Byee.

Sammy: Byee:)

I set my phone down and went back to curling my hair. I finished the last curl and turned off my curling iron, then walked into my bathroom and did my makeup lightly, proud of the end product. I put my flats that had a slight heel and made my way downstairs.

"Hey darling, ready for the big day today?" my mother asked me as I grabbed a muffin from the fridge.

"I guess.." I shrug and grabbed a red bull and chugged it down.

I heard footsteps run down the stairs. "Everyone get your shoes on! We are going to be late!" My dad yelled and grabbed my baby brother.

We hurried to the car and once we were ready to go, I started to drive to my school. "Joey is trying to come Sammy, we'll just see if he turns up," my mom said, referring to my older brother.

After 10 minutes of driving I parked my car in my spot and ran to my class, leaving my family to take their time. I saw Katherine and stood right beside her breathing heavily from running.

"What took you so long?" she asks with a smile.

"Well you know my family," I tell her and she nods.

"Well you didn't miss anything we are just taking attendance," She told me.

My wrist started to burn. "Samantha Halls!" They yell out my name.

"Here!" I say loudly, "I'm here," I say quietly to myself.

I looked at me wrist and it said "Two.. Voices.. Soulmates.."

"You okay?" Katherine asks me. I show her my wrist and her eyes widen.

"I don't know what to tell you S," she says and looked around, "but don't tell anyone, we don't know what they will think," I nod.

I rub my wrist. It was time to take our seats ready for the graduation ceremony.

My Principal was saying her speech of "how great we were" and how "everyone will miss us" Fat chance..

She started to call people in alphabetical order and I kinda spaced out, starting to think about my trip to England.

< Insert Day Dream Here>

"Samantha Halls!" my principal called, which snapped me out of my day dream.

"I'll finish that later." I thought, referring to my day dream.

I stand up, walk up to the podium and adjusted the mic (since I was shorter than the last girl).

"Hi, my name is Samantha Halls. I'm glad to say that im finally out of this prison," I say, and while my entire class whooed, I got a silent death glare from my mom. "I mean, this wonderful school." I shake my head no and my class laughed. "I am also going to England to find my soul mate, so wish me luck!" I smiled as they all clapped, and I took my seat again with a small smile.
~~~
Hey guys!! It's been 8 months since I last updated.. I am so sorry! I feel like a horrible person.

I will post the next chapter sometime this week, I promise.

So 2 of my very good friends Sreenitya and kam_eliza started their first books on wattpad. So please it will mean a lot to me and them if you check it out. Their stories are really good!

Thank you guys for reading my stories, I love you! -Chay