Chapter Two: Traveling

My wrist read the words England. I soon realized that my soul mate was in England. I took 15 minutes in the shower just thinking about going to England. I got dressed in a black and red flannel with a pair of shorts. I put on my blue converse and went down the stairs.

"Mom!" I yell running down the stairs.

"Yes honey!" She yelled back.

"My wrist said England on it!" I said jumping in front of her. She started jumping too.

"Where's dad? I need to tell him!"

"What do you need to tell me?" My dad came up from behind me.

"I'm going to England!" I yelled.

"Oh my God! I need to book a ticket for your flight! Do you want to bring your bike with you too?" my dad asked.

"Of course! What would I do without it?" I ask laughing.

My dad gave me my bike when I was 15 for my birthday. I've been using it ever since.

"I'm going to go pack my bags!" I yelled and was on my way to the staircase.

"Before you do that can you pick up Mark from school?" my mom asked me.

"Sure!" I would have said no but I was in such a good mood.

I ran back to the kitchen and got my red helmet from the table, got my keys from the hook and went to my bike outside. I road to my brother's pre-school for a few minutes until I reached the parking lot. I put it on parking and put my keys in my pocket. I took of my helmet and set it on the seat of my bike. I skipped walking to my brother's school with a giant grin on my face. I slowly opened the door not wanting to disturb anyone from the inside. There were small kids sitting on the floor while a woman read them a story. I looked through the group and found my brother. He was silently watching his teacher as she read the story to the class. I walked to the corner of the room and waited for the story to end. Once it ended a few other parents were silently waiting like I was.

"Okay class it's time to go now go and pack up your bags." The teacher told the children.

Quickly the kids stood up ran to their things and started packing up their bags like their teacher said. The teacher talked to some of the parents while they were waiting. After a few minutes Mark came running to me. He hugged my legs with a wide smile showing some of his missing teeth. I laughed.

"Come on, let's go home." I grabbed his small hand and walked toward my bike. I took his bag from his tiny little shoulders grabbing his tiny little helmet from it. I put his bag on my shoulders and put his helmet on his head. I picked him up and placed him on the seat of my bike, I got on behind him starting it.

"Make sure you drive fast okay?" My brother said turning back to look at me.

"Okay." I said laughing knowing that I wouldn't go to fast to freak him out.

I put my hands on my handles making sure he wouldn't fall off and started riding home. On our way my brother would point out different thing that interest him. Like a barn we would drive by or different animals. I would just play along.

"Is Marisa and Joey coming home for dinner?" He asked. Marlee and Freddy were both our elder sister and brother. They come home once in a while with their spouse like today.

"Yea their coming. You excited?" I asked him back pulling up into our drive way.

He nodded with a big grin on his face. I smiled back. I put my bike in park taking of my keys. I picked him up and put him on the ground, shortly after I got of too. I crouched down taking of his helmet putting it back in his bag. I took of mine an grabbed one of his hands with my other free one. We walked to the front door of our house. I was about to open the door but I heard a yell from inside. I grabbed a stick from the ground and cautiously opened the door. My brother was behind me following me. I walked into my kitchen to see...

Cliffhanger!! Sorry...