8.

Jordan's POV

She looked at me with her dazzling eyes and sadness was written across her face. I held my nose in agony but felt the warm red liquid travel back out my nose. Rhea looked pretty stunned and dragged me in.
Instantly the warmth of the house made me feel a lot better. I shivered in my soaked school uniform.
"What happened? Who did this to you?" Rhea asked covering her mouth up with her small hands.
"It doesn't matter I'm sorry about earlier" I smiled but I reckon she knew my smile was fake.

"Jordan I don't care about earlier what matters now is you..." She said pulling me into the living room.
"I just got into a fight that's all" I lied. She didn't need to know what actually happened. Yet I keep lying to her.
I don't want to hurt her but I do keep hurting her. First the art work then tripping her over in the canteen. To be honest she had every right to hit me and throw noodles all over my head. Speaking of that my hair doesn't smell very nice now.

She nodded "What with your little drug dealing gang?" Rhea asked.
"Yes and it doesn't matter now because I'm done with them all" I replied lying again.

Rhea just nodded slightly. I don't know if she really believed me or not, but the good thing was she dropped it.
"We need to get you into something warm you're literally freezing cold" She said placing her warm hand against my cheek. Her hand instantly made me feel things. No girl has ever been able to make me feel like this.

I began to take off my damp blazer which I tossed on the floor but clung to my red hoodie. "Come on take off your hoodie. I can put your clothes in the washing machine if you want" Rhea smiled grabbing my hoodie.
"No" I flinched. She was beginning to peel off my hoodie away from my arms.

Rhea's POV:

"Jordan just let me wash your clothes you twat" I rolled my eyes.
"Rhea fucking get off me" he pushed me and I fell over. Again? Seriously! Jordan looked down with his darkening eyes and he looked intimidating from up above me. My heart raced and my hands became clammy.
"I said no Rhea why don't you listen!" Jordan yelled.
"I'm sorry but you're soaking wet" I shook my head.
"For you"
"Ew Jordan no! Stop changing the subject!!" I shouted angrily tying not to laugh.

"You wanna know why I didn't want you to take off my hoodie well here it is" Jordan spoke coldly. Jordan removed his damp hoodie away from his skin. Revealing his white shirt with his school tie. On his arms were multiple bruises and some cuts. My mouth opened wide and tears filled my eyes. This is why he doesn't like to be touched and I never listened. It also made me realise the first time he played football he was wearing an long sleeve t-shirt whereas everyone else wasn't.

"Who does this to you Jordan?" I asked as my voice was about to crack.
This was his sadness. This is why he is the way he is. Broken, sad and unloved. Jordan shifted his head to the side "this is why I didn't want to show you. It's embarrassing. It makes me feel weak"

"Jordan you're not weak. But please who does this to you?" I asked again.
"Why do you care so much?" He scolded "you're just one of those people who likes to get into everyone's business" jordan spat angrily. He began to pace up and down the living room.

"Sit the fuck down and tell me now" I snapped. "Why so after I leave you can laugh about it" Jordan muttered.
"Jordan you know I would never do that"
"Why?"
"Because I care so much about you"
"No you don't"
"Jordan I do! Why don't you listen? I like you Jordan... okay I said it" my stomach dropped. I can't believe I just said that.

"You what?" He asked, his face was full of shock but slightly relieved.
"Jordan I like you. Now come and sit down so I can clean you up please" I said pointing to the sofa.

He nodded and sat down. I grabbed some wet wipes and cleaned Jordan's bloody nose up. He kept flinching and tensing up I'm not surprised he probably feels uncomfortable.

"So how come you can touch me but I can't touch you?" I asked hoping he'd answer me.
"Because when touching other people i feel like I have all the control but when someone touches me I just get those flashbacks" Jordan replied sadly.

Jordan puts on this intimidating look and when in reality he is broken. The fact he gets flash backs makes me want to cry. I just thought he was a prick. But I knew there was reason behind the way he acts.
"Cory knows" I said getting up and throwing the wipes in the bin.
"Yeah Cory helps me get through each day. But it can be so hard sometimes"

My face had sadness written all over it. I sat down and slowly pulled Jordan into a hug. He tried to pull me off, I can't imagine how scared he is right now. Jordan put his arms round me and soon relaxed. We continued to sit hugging each other for at least a few minutes. We could've hugged for much longer but we were suddenly interrupted.

I instantly pulled away from Jordan and he looked concerned. "Have I done something wrong?" He asked.
"No" I said running over to the window and pulling the dark curtain to the side.
"Shit" I hissed. "It's my mum and stepdad, you gotta hide" I said freaking the fuck out.

I grabbed Jordan's ice cold hand and he flinched again but I'm sure he'll begin to trust me soon. I dragged him up the stairs towards my bedroom. I could hear the door unlocking and my heart was pounding. I pushed Jordan into my bedroom and slammed the door. I stumbled and flew into Jordan, knocking him to ground with me on top of him.

He eyes were locked on to mine. Dark dazzling brown eyes, they were so beautiful. Jordan still smelt amazing besides being drenched and the smell of noddles in his hair.
Jordan flipped me over and was now on top of me. My breathing became heavier and there was now butterflies in my stomach. Jordan leaned in to kiss me but failed because again we were rudely interrupted.

"Rhea are you home?!" My mum shouted up the stairs.
I pushed Jordan off me and opened the door. I turned around "stay here don't move" I whispered and shut the door.
"Yes mum I'm home. Why are you home so early?" I asked.

"Me and Tony forgot to take money with us! Fancy that going out for dinner and not taking any money" she laughed. My mum was pretty. Her brown hair was curled which went well with her bright red lipstick which matched her red tight dress.
"Got the money babe" Tony said dashing in with a beaming smile.
I use to hate Tony but my mums been happy ever since he's been back.
"We will be back home later darling" my mum said hugging me goodbye.

——-
Authors note:
Sorry I said I'd upload on Tuesday! But I felt really ill and yesterday I was in bed pretty much all day sleeping. I hope you enjoy this! If you want me to update today comment and I'll see if I can write another chapter.