4.

(Week later)
I slowly opened my eyes, groaning I lifted my head up. The sunlight peaked through the white blinds that hung in front of my window. Glancing at my clock it read the time 7:10am.

I jumped in the shower quickly. Washing my face and body with coconut body wash. The hot water stung against my skin and woke me up fully which was good. My phone buzzed on the side of the sink. I glanced at the screen and I had a notification from Instagram.

CoryWilson started following you

I rolled my eyes. What is it with him? I quickly dried myself and slipped into my school uniform. This uniform is not as hideous as my last school. Plus everyone seems to get away with wearing makeup and trainers here. Hopefully they don't bring in a new policy. My phone buzzed again. I sighed and grabbed it.
From CoryWilson: Hey princess
Sent to CoryWilson: What is it with you;)

Missy's conversation drifted back into my mind. Cory is a fuck boy! However Jordan isn't. Let's see where this goes. I'm not going to play both of the brothers that is so horrible. I carefully brushed my long dark hair over my shoulders and walked into the bathroom.

I quickly brushed my teeth and spat out the minty toothpaste which i absolutely hate. Mint is something I detest a lot. "Ree there's someone at the door for you" my mother shouted at the stairs.
What? Who could possibly be at my front door at approximately 8am in the morning. Plus no one knows where I live...

I ran down the stairs like lightening. I pulled the front door which was half open. Looking up at the person who stood in front of me. Jordan. He looked rather hot and wide awake. The blood in my body was pumping through my veins and I felt dizzy. Why does he make me feel nervous?
"Rhea?" Jordan said waving his in front of my face. I shook my head. "Yes"
"Are you okay?" He laughed.
"Yes. How do you know where I live?" I bit down on my lip yet again.
"Stop biting your lip. Also I followed you home yesterday.. beautiful singing by the way" he smirked.
My face flushed scarlet red. He heard me singing oh no.
"Wait what. You followed me home?" I said wide eyed.
"Yes" he laughed.
"Do you know how much of a stalker that makes you sound. But why?" I asked scratching my neck.
"Shut up" jordan laughed "and I wanted to see you this morning that's why"

——-

"He turned up outside your house! What that's insane!" Missy exclaimed. "I have never heard him do that before" she squealed. "Yeah it's pretty weird" I nodded. Distracting me from my conversation my phone buzzed.

CoryWilson: you're looking hot today;)
I rolled my eyes yet again. I have a habit of rolling my eyes oh dear. I typed back quickly.
Sent to CoryWilson: so is your bother;)

Ha he won't like that. I slid my phone into my blazer pocket and tried to pay attention to my maths teacher. I honestly had no clue what was going on. Jordan was sat on the other side of the class and he kept glancing at me. I could literally feel his eyes burning into me. It made me feel slightly uncomfortable.

The was a knock at the door. Everyone's eyes darted and it was Mr Bell. Jordan slumped down into his seat and put his hood up over his head. "Can I have Jordan Wilson?" Mr Bell shouted. Jordan hid himself. But why? What has he possibly done wrong?

Mr Bell walked over to Jordan and removed his hood from his head. "Nice try Jordan come on. You're in isolation for the rest of the day" Mr Bell whispered. But not to quiet enough for me to hear. "Why?! I haven't even done anything wrong!" He spat grabbing his bag aggressively yet again, Jordan punched the wall and ran for the door.