Prolouge :)

**Point of Alex**

“Okay ladies listen up! I gathered you all here today because I want to enter a contest! Since Chelsea and Miranda don't like One Direction I will take Heather and Rachel with me to the house if I win! So what we have to do is take our favorite One Direction moment and reenact it. Winners get to take 3 people including themselves to a house with One Direction to play a sort of game show. So Rach and I chose Spin the Harry with Liam and Niall. I will be Louis. Rachel is Liam. Heather is Niall. Miranda is Harry and Chelsea is Zayn. Got it? Yes? Okay good so lets do this!" I say looking at my friends.

(N/A :The original video for Spin The Harry is Over in the side )

They seemed happy with it so we got started. We have to send it out by the end of next week so I hope we can do it.

Video: TWIST THE MIRANDA.

Alex: Hello and welcome to another exciting episode of Twist The Miranda! Name, age and where you live?

Heather: I’m Heather I’m 18 and I come from Columbus, Uh uhhhh

Alex: Name, age and from where ditto!

Rachel: I’m Rachel, I’m 18 and from Columbus, budum!

Alex: So as always Miranda is in a Private location! She’s been training hard! We’ll go to them live! Chelsea! Are you there?

Chelsea: Yeah we’re here with the Miranda eh.

Alex: Okay so tell me, how has Miranda been training?

Chelsea: She's been training really hard! and we're gonna put her arms to the test!

Alex: So let's twist the Miranda!!! ***Miranda spins***

Chelsea: Go on Miranda spinnnn! Miranda dude spin! SPINNNNN okay one more time for good luck! HERE. Ohh shit! *Knocks rack of clothes over*  And the theme is HOPES

Alex: What's the first question Miranda?

Miranda: This is from Emma. If you could be in any TV show what would it be and WHY?

Alex: TV Show what would it be? Heather?

Heather: I'm a celebrity, get me out of here!

Alex: Why?

Heather: Cause it's in the jungle!

Alex: Grrrr I don't like that. Liam how about you?

Rachel: Undercover cops! Because I'd get a badge!

Alex: That's my kind of answer! That point goes to Rachel!

Miranda: This ones from Carla If you could change your name to anything what would it be?

Alex: Names changed, What would it be Heather?

Heather: Carly Rea Jepson

Alex: Hey I just met you and this is crazy but I liked that answer so point for you maybe? Just kidding I hated that answer. What about you Rachel?

Rachel: Chelsea Gaston

Alex: A woman after my heart. I love it, Rachel gets that point cause she's damn attractive! Next question please Miranda!

Miranda: Marrissa asked if you could be invisible for a day what would you do?

Alex: Invisible today, what's your plan?

Heather: I'm gonna go shopping in East land!

Alex: Mmmmhm that's good! What about you Rachel?

Rachel: I'd... Be invisible?

Alex: I trusted you. SoI can now announce  that todays winner is in fact Heather american Edingtonnnn!

Heather: YAY THAT'S ME!!!

Alex: Rachel you get a bananer around your face. *Smashes a banana in Rachel's face*     Alright join us next week for another exciting episode os Twist the Miranda. SUPER. Noodles!

END OF VIDEO

A week after it was due.

**Point of Louis Tomlinson**

"Okay this is our last video lads then we're off to bed!" I say in a high pitched voice. We are choosing 3 girls to join us in a house for month to play games and such. Hopefully this one is actually good. All the other entrys were rubbish. I mean come on. I put the disk in and started it.

There were 5 beautiful girls with clothing on like us. "Hi I'm Alex and this is my entry for the One Direction contest hope you like it." Her smile was amazing. "Oh my god. That was amazing!!! I pick them! I want those girls to be in the house with us." Niall yelled from right next to me. "I like the girl dressed as Louis." Harry said flirtatiously. "Harry no. She's mine." He looked sad and pretended to cry.

"Hush up Harry I was joking I have El." He laughed and hugged me tight. "Okay Harry next time hug me a little more gently.Guys I am going to the management and tell them which girls we want." I walked out of the room and called them. The next few months are going to be amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so yeah I had a dream like this and was like MUST MAKE IT INTO FANFICTION.

So tell me what you think :)

Much love,

Alex<3