Chapter 5

*Wednesday*

**Point of Alex**

"Okay Danielle! are you ready for this?" I said stepping onto the diving board we had for the pool. Harry and Liam had joined us moments ago. Everyone else was either in the hot tub or hanging on the outside couch we have. Josh of course was staring at me. "Yeah Lex do it!" She said clapping. I nod and step to the edge of the board. I jumped twice gaining momentum and dove. Doing a few flips in the process. As I came back up everyone was cheering and Harry was smirking.

"What?" I said laughing. "Nothing it's just that, that was briliant. Just like you." I hadn't noticed he got closer until he was whispering in my ear. I bit my lip and swam over to Danielle. "Okay what do we do now?" Liam said. "Chicken!" I yelled.

Danielle, Harry and Liam agreed. Danielle took Liam leaving me with Harry. "Well hop on love." He winked and went deeper into the water so I could get onto his shoulders. I hop on making sure not to hurt him and he secures his arms around my legs and I'm level with Danielle. "Okay on three, one, two.... THREE." I yelled and started pushing Danielle. She was pushing me back. "Damn you are strong!" Danielle huffed still pushing.

"I know!" I said smirking. I felt Harry chuckle too.

Just as I said that Harry tripped and I fell into Danielle knocking us both over. Liam and Harry laughed their asses off while we scarmbled to the top so we could breathe. "I won!" Danielle and I said at the same time. We narrowed our eyes and smirked. " Okay it was a tie." I said not looking away. "Agreed." We shook hands and i felt warm hands wrap around my waist and pull me into a body. "Guess who." Well there's only 4 people in the pool and Liam is over with Danielle. "Harry." I turn around and see Harry smirking at me through wet hair.

I laugh and move his hair from his face so I could see him. "So what are we?" Harry asked getting closer. "Depends on what you want Harry." I smush my lips together and look into his emerald eyes. His minty breath was hitting me in the face. "Well I sure like this." He closed the space inbetween us and kissed me. The kiss was full of passion and it made me go weak at the knees.

He gave me a few more pecks and let go of me. "I like it too." I mouthed biting my lip. He winked at me and dunked under the water and towards me. He grabbed me and drug me under as well. This time I plugged m nose in time so I wouldn't die coughing.

He drug us all the way to where Danielle and Liam were. "Are you two dating yet?" He said flipping his hair. "Alex. Get your boyfriend." Danielle said glaring at Harry. "Come girlfriend Danielle doesn't like me." Harry says pretending to be sad. He entwines my fingers into his and then drags me away. Girlfriend? Aw he called me his girl friend.

"So girlfriend huh?" I smile. "Uh yeah only if you want that though."

"Harry you don't even have to ask." I wrap my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. "Guess what." He said looking into my eyes. "What?"

"You are beautiful." His accent making me shiver. "And you are a dork." I laughed letting go of him and swimming to the ladder to get out. I quickly wrap a towel around my body and walk to the door. I look over at the couch where everyone was and see Josh glaring at me. I keep my eyes locked to his and shurg.

Quickly  walking to my room I get clothes and go to the bathroom to take a shower. I let the water get steaming hot and step in. I stand there for a second and let the hot water hit my skin. As I wash my hair I hear a bang come from the room. "Who is there?" I say looking out the door. "It's Danielle!" I voice said as another shower turned on. "Oh hey!" I answered and finished washing my hair.

I get out dry myself off and get dressed as Danielle finishes up. "Hey do you want to come watch a movie with me in my room?" Danielle askes as she get dressed. "Sure. Are you bringing Liam?"

"Yes and you can bring Harry." She laughed and left the bathroom. I put my hair into a pony tail and look for Harry. I turn the corner of the house and run into someone. "Watch it." I was Josh. "Oh it's you." He added. "Yeah it's just little old me. Sorry I need to go find Harry." I said my name but I ignored him.

"Harry!" I called when I saw him playing fooseball with Liam. "Yeah babe?" He called abck not looing up from his intense game. It looked like Liam was winning by one point and only one point until he won the game. I took over with Harry and kicked the ball so Harry got another point. "Where have you been all my life?" Harry added picking me up and twirling. "That was unfair." Liam said crossing his arms.

"Liam I'll make you breakfast in the morning. But Danielle wants the four of us to watcha movie tonight so get your tight bums up there." I grabbed harr's arm and then Liam's and we walked up the steps and into Danielle's room. There were bowls of popcorn and beanbag chairs. Danielle was on her bed finishing painting her nails.

"Okay movie time!" I exclaim taking one of the beanbag chairs for myself. Harry sits next to me and Liam sits on the bed with Danielle. "Wait what movie are we watching?" I looked up at Danielle. "Um. It;s called 21 Jumpstreet." OH LORD Channing Tatum. "Hey boyfriend right here." Harry laughed. Damn it Alex stop saying things out loud. "Sorry Hazzy. I was only joking. Channing has nothing on you." He pecked my lips and we watched the movie.

The whole movie Harry slowly inched closer to me. He could practically sit on me we're so close. "Hazzy how much do you want to bed Dani and Liam are kissing right now.?" I looked at him with an evil grin. "Let's find out.." He said. We looked back and they were having a total amke-out session on the bed. With us in the room. "Well Harry this is awkward." I said too loudly. "Hush up Alex." Danielle laughed from the bed. "I meant for you to hear that!" I protested.

"Well Haz, I'm really tired so I'm going to bed." I said getting up from the chair. "Don't leave me with them I'll go with you." He said practically running to the door. "Sleep with Heather and I tonight. Please?" He bagged as we stopped at his room. "Okay fine. Since you're being so cute." He did a fist pump and we walked in getting into our beds.

Boys. Are. So. Weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay new chapter. Not such a good one. But not terrible :)

Comments, questions and or concerns?

FAN ME <3

~Alex<3