4. Homeroom

Percy's POV (GH)

Apparently, all of the demigods, or should I say GREEK demigods, all had the same classes except for Annabeth and a few others who had advanced classes, but I was still with my Wise Girl! And I was still shocked that they had all come. I mean, isn't there a slight problem that monsters are like really attracted the smell of demigods? So shouldn't we be bombarded with monsters soon?

Those thoughts left my head when I saw who the new homeroom teacher was. It was really funny actually. When the Stolls walked into the classroom, they took one look at the teacher, and then at the same time yelled, "DAD!!!" 

They must not have looked at their teachers when they got their schedules. I mean, I don't look at the schedule really, I mean, I can just barely decipher it! The first few days I just go to the room number, and try to figure out which subject I am in! Most people do that right? I'm not the only one! I can't be!

But anyways, the rest of my godly friends cautiously said hi to Hermes. Unlike me who did a big "What's up cuz!" Hermes IS my cousin after all, even if he is a few millennia older than me! My friends all had a shocked look on their face, and I could tell that they were thinking, 'He's going to be turned into ashes!'

Hermes just laughed, "Okay everyone! Take your seats! So most of you do not know me. Therefore, I have an introduction to give! So I am Professor Hermes, but if you prefer, you can call me Hermes, Dad," He looked at the Stolls, "or Cousin" He said looking at me for the last part.

"Now the rules of this room are simple. Be here on time, and don't let me catch you causing trouble. You are allowed to prank each other, as long as you aren't caught." Hermes added after seeing the Stoll's open mouths.

Unknown POV (GH)

The new kids are weird. First, they act as if they knew Percy, then two of them claimed that our homeroom teacher is their dad. Percy is even acting weird. I mean he usually is, but he claimed that the Hermes, is his cousin. I've known Percy long enough to know that he doesn't usually lie, so I am really confused.

Word Count: 508

A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapter! Like really sorry. But I do really want to thank you guys, and I am not one to dedicate a whole chapter to it. But I go on vacation for nine days and I have 250 views! (I'm estimating) AND 20 votes! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! You have no idea how much this means to me! Again sorry about the short chapter, it was more like a filler.

I love you all! Have some blue cookies

~Niza