1. The Announcement

Travis Stoll POV (CHB)

Chiron pounded his hoof against the fire-blackened stones. "Attention campers!" He started, looking out into the crowd, "It has come to my attention, that some of the year-rounders are extremely undereducated when it comes to regular mortal education" Chiron paused, "Therefore I have assigned all the year-rounders who feel it safe to leave camp, to groups. Once the groups get together, ONE person will come up and draw a school from the quiver. The schools are all somewhat close in case of an emergency." Chiron rummaged for something inside his saddlebag.

I turned to my older brother, Connor Stoll. I'm Travis Stoll by the way. We are both sons of Hermes. While I and Connor are NOT twins, everyone calls us twins so I don't really care anymore. "Sweet! I bet we are in the same group!" I told him. We are always in the same group for everything.

"I will now read off the groups! All of the groups will have ten kids or less in them. There are three groups. If you have any problem with leaving camp, you may talk to me later." Chiron said, pulling a scroll out of his saddlebag. "The first group consists of Nico di Angelo, Will Solace, Thalia Grace and her brother Jason Grace, Piper McLean, Leo Valdez, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, Travis Stoll, Connor Stoll, and Katie Gardner. Can those people please get together while I list the other groups."

Connor and I, immediately went over to Thalia, Jason, Piper, and Leo, since they were the biggest grouping of people in the group. The rest of the group followed our lead. "Cowards" Connor muttered

"I agree completely," A voice said out of the shadows. I quickly turned around and saw that Nico had shadow traveled right behind me.

"Why!" I asked, "why did you have to appear right behind me! Why didn't you just walk!"

"I was too far away. Also, I need to practice. I don't pass out as often anymore. I can manage three or four jumps before I pass out." Nico replied.

"Hi, guys!" Rachel exclaimed walking over. "Wonder what school we will be going to?"

"Aren't you going to a finishing school already Rachel?" Thalia asked

"Not anymore!" Rachel said happily, "Chiron convinced my dad to let me go to the school I want to go to."

"Group one! Who will pick the school!" Chiron called over. Stupid me! I hadn't realized that Chiron was calling out the rest of the groups.

"I'll do it!" Piper called, with a lot more confidence than I could have ever mustered. She walked up to the quiver and reached her hand in.

Rachel leaned over to Nico and whispered something in his ear. Probably telling him the school that we are going to. I always forget that Rachel is the not a demigod, but the Oracle of Delphi, and she can see the future. I focused my attention on Piper. She had just pulled her hand out of the quiver and was just about to read the name. "The school we are going to is," She paused. Her eyes widened, "Goode High School!"

"Lucky!" A camper in the back shouted. "That's where Percy goes to school!"

"Ah yes, I forgot about that fact" Jason whispered to Leo.

"Now that group one has their school, I will send them off to pack after I make this one announcement. Mr. Blofis, that is Percy's stepfather, has convinced the principal to hire a couple of gods, and goddesses, unknowingly of course. This is to keep monsters from attacking. It will be made sure that you all have the same schedule, and have gods as the teachers. Now go!"

Leo Valdez POV (CHB)

I sprinted back to my cabin to pack. I vaguely knew that my hair was on fire, but at the moment I didn't care. He threw together a duffel bag with a bunch of different clothes, some stuff to tinker with, and a couple deadly weapons. 

Out of breath, I walked out of the cabin, unsure of where to go. Looking around I saw most of my group hanging around the Zeus cabin.

"Hey guys!" said Leo, walking over to his group, "Any idea on where we will be staying for the school year?"

"I heard Annabeth had an apartment near the school, seeing as she transferred. She might have some extra space" replied Thaila

"And how exactly do you suggest we ask? None of us have a phone." Will asked

"We go up to her door and hope she is home!" I replied with a grin

"And if she isn't?"

"Then Travis and Conner here can pick the lock, and wait for her to get home!"

Word Count: 849

A/N: I hope you like it so far! If you don't mind a bit of a spoiler, I plan on including characters from other of Rick's series, such as Magnus Chase and his friends on floor 19, and Sadie and Carter from the 21st nome! Also some characters from a little camp of my own...

Well, Bye!