199. End

Kylie's POV

"When is daddy arriving?" Stormi asked me for what seemed like the 100th time. See, Neymar had a match yesterday that we were supposed to attend. Since we also had to fly out to Brazil for our little vacation it would have been too much for our little girl. Which leads us to already being in Brazil and now waiting at the airport for my husband.

"He should be here any minute now b-" I got interrupted by my daughters loud voice.

"Daddy!" She screamed spotting Ney and running up to him which brought a smile to my face. I slowly walked toward the two and Neymar scooped Stormi into a huge hug and kissed her cheeks over and over again making her giggle .

"I missed my princess," then glanced over at me, "and my wifey." He pulled me into a hug and pecked my lips.

"Let's get my girls home."

Also as the other kids were older, they didn't really feel like going on a vacation with their parents, which we understood.

Once we reached to our house we unpacked the very little things from our suitcases since we had clothes left here.

"So what do you wanna do tonight?" I asked Stormi as I was getting her into her pyjamas.

"Erm, can we watch some movies. And I want pizza and loads of popcorn." She said in excitement.

"Sure thing. Right you go find your dad whilst I get changed." With that she cutely ran out of her room and down the stairs.

I made my way I to mine and Ney's room seeing that he had left most of his clothes on a pile in the middle of the bed making me roll my eyes. If he thinks I'm sorting that out then he can think again.  I changed into some comfortable pyjamas that were also suitable with the hot weather.

After I was done with that and had taken off all of my makeup I headed down stairs seeing that everything was ready.

"Woah, the pizza came quick." I said making my way over to the couch sitting next to Stormi making her in the middle.

"No mama, you were just slow." She said with a little giggle.

After a few movies it had almost hit 10 at night when Stormi fell asleep.

Neymar's POV

"She's so beautiful." I said smiling looking at my baby girl.

"She really is. All of the kids are." Kylie replied back.

"Do you mind throwing these in the trash whilst I carry her up to her room?" I ask Ky and she shook her head. And no, I'm not making her do the work, I just know that Stormi is getting to heavy for her to carry.

As I tucked my daughter into her bed I kissed her forehead. "I love you." I whispered before heading out of her room.

Entering my bedroom I threw my pile of clothes, which were on the bed, onto to the floor and got into bed. I was roaming through Instagram when I saw that Kylie had joined me.

"You ok baby?" I asked pecking her lips.

"Yeah, it's just been a long day you know." She sighed placing her head on my shoulder. "What are you doing?" She asked and I let out a little laugh and gave her my phone.

 "What are you doing?" She asked and I let out a little laugh and gave her my phone

"As if this picture got us to where we are right now. Us getting married, having beautiful children and everything else." I said pulling her into me so she was sitting in between my legs but her back facing me.

"It's really crazy. I've always wondered if we would have crossed paths in a different way and still end up here. Like would Bella have introduced us? I can't believe I've stuck with your ass for that long." She laughed and I fake gasped.

"Babe I'm hurt. What is this one sided relationship? I don't believe in that shit." I said making her laugh and turn her head. She placed both of her small hand on my cheeks and placed her lips on mine.

We started moving our lips and she pulled away when my hands went down to her shorts.

"I don't want baby number 6 yet." She chuckled making me whine.

"Why, Storm needs a friend. She's lonely." I said kissing her neck.

"Ney, we have enough dogs to keep her company." She laughed.

"You're dogs aren't enough to fulfill my daughters needs." I sighed.

Growing up I always wanted to have many kids. Now as 4 of them are adults I guess having more children will distract me from those thoughts of always missing my kids. Bonus point is that Kylie and I are still at a great age to have more children believe it or not.

"Fine. Only because you're looking very sexy." She bit her lip. When am I not though?

I'm not one to talk about my sex life but I'll let you know that it's amazing. English is like out of my brain and I start speaking in my native language which turns Kylie on. Good job that we have sound proof walls, we don't want Stormi entering whilst creating her new sibling.

I was now on top of my wife and i just stared down at her. "Fuck, você é tão linda meu amor." You're so beautiful my love.

I crashed my lips into hers and she gripped onto my hair making me moan.

"Can we just get straight to it?" She asked, your wish is my command gorgeous.

I woke up to seeing my wife up on her phone. I grabbed her free hand and kissed the back of it and she smiled.

"Good sleep?"

"The best." I answered back playing my head on her stomach and rubbing it.

"There better be a baby in there." I said making her laugh.

"Omg Ney, I love you you little dork." She said playing with my hair.

"Well that's not very nice but I love you way more."

If anyone was to tell me that their life was the greatest I'd disagree. I'm living my best life with my amazing wife and kids. Very hard these days to find the perfect combination.

****
T
H
E

E
N
D

Ewwwww. What a cringe last chapter 😂

Anyways Nylie has come to an end. I just wanna say thanks for all of the support guys. I never knew that this book would go so far.

I'm so proud of myself because I made the first Nylie book and now I'm seeing other amazing Nylie books. (If you've got one lemme know and I'll read it)

But honestly I never knew that both books would go so far. I legit have the best reader EVER!

There's is no Nylie 3 unfortunately but.... I do have another Insta Nylie book which will be out as soon as this chapter goes up. It's called 'Raised by Nylie'.

I'd love to know all your favourite parts from both book 1 and 2.

I also apologise if I couldn't get your idea included into the last chapter.

Anyways that's it from me 😭

Love you guys ❤️

~Nia💗