57. So Close

Neymar's POV

I was back in LA feeling more depressed than ever. Why did I have to ruin my marriage like that? Bruna Marquezine is all to blame.

I was able to stay away from her for a good 20 years or more. She just had to come back a lure me into her bad ways.

I feel really upset because my children are ignoring me, I guess I deserve it though. It still hurts like mad.

I was lying in my bed thinking about everything. It had been 2 weeks and it felt like 2 years. I was now living in a hotel room and I hardly ever came out.

I lifted myself up to sit up when I heard my phone ring. I checked the caller Id to see that it was Kylie.

I was really confused as to why she's calling me. Does she want to fix things? I didn't want to overthink too much so I answered the call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi, Neymar. Are you able to come over? I have to tell you something." She said very nervously, but I was so happy to hear her voice after a while.

"Of course. I'll be there in 10." I was already looking for a decent outfit to wear before hanging up.

I'm under 2 minutes I was already dressed. I ran out the door and decided to take the stairs down instead of waiting for the lift.

As I got to the lobby I ran to the car park and got into my car and drove off.

My trip down to the house was making me nervous about what Kylie wanted to say.

I didn't let anything get to my head too much though.

As soon as I got to the house I walked in since I still kinda live here and I walked round to see if anyone was around.

"Hey dad," I turned around to see Angel starring at me with a very confused face.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Oh, your mum wanted to speak to me. Do you know where she is?"

"I think she's in the backyard." She pointed out.

"Thanks." I walked all the way to the back yard to see Kylie sitting down.

"Hey." I said softly making her lift her head up and smile. Slightly though.

She had great big bags under my eyes, I thought mine were bad. I sat down next to her clasping my hands together waiting for her to speak, but nothing. We just sat in a comfortable silence.

"I have something big to tell you. Just please don't freak out." She warned me with a very nervous tone.

I nodded my head, telling her to continue.

"I wasn't well for the past week. I thought it was because of the stress and everything. I went to the hospital yesterday and erm..." She bit her lip. Damn, the things she does to me and she has no idea.

"Well, I'm pregnant." She whispered. My eyes widened.

"I understand if you don't want a baby I mean we are pretty much over the age and-" I cut her off.

"I'm ok with. You know I love kids. Yeah we are a bit old for it but I don't care." I said and smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Also I'm sorry for everything. I don't want you getting upset anymore because you're pregnant now and it's going to be bad for the baby if you stress. I'll be here supporting you through it no matter what state we're in." I told her showing her how serious I was being.

If anything happened to her or the baby, I'd feel like it's all on me to blame.

"I'm happy that you've said that." She stared into my eyes and I stared into hers.

We started leaning in until are lips were almost touching.

"KYLIE, WHERE ARE YOU BITCH!" I actually fucking hate my little sister right now.

Kylie gasped and shot right up and walked back instead.

Why does my Bella have to come in and ruin everything?

I placed my head in my hands and sighed.

Next time she'll see how she likes it when someone cock blocks.

______
~Nia💗