Chapter 2:(Not edited)

~ I swear my story will come together I'm just trying to find a way to do so.~

  After a very long walk of 25 minutes I finally return to the my white simple home. I climb the 4 steps and when I get to the door I place my hand on the black screen by it. As I walk inside I threw that paper Brendan gave me into the recycling bin by the door. We didn't have a kitchen because it was illegal to carry food and since we had our weekly nutrition shots we didn't need it anyway. And our living room consists of a small TV on a mount, and giant gray L shaped sofa a small table and some chairs placed around. On the wall where the TV is lies a device that dispenses water. The only thing that we;re allowed to but in our bodies. I walk up to it and push a button waiting for the water, after a couple seconds in cup pops out with cold water with some ice in it.

I wasn't really worried about my parents or siblings because this happens a lot to me. I'm always left alone. My parents are alway working and alot of my siblings are as well. And if they weren't at work they were together having fun...without me.

"Are you kidding me" I grumbled to myself walking quickly up the stairs trying not to choke on or drop my water . AS i pass the digital clock on the wall. I haven't realized how much time i actually spent talking to my supposed future "Husband" Brendan for that many hours. After getting to the top of the stares i turn talking a right to the last door of this long hallway I slip inside my room.

My room was pretty standard for my class of people. Very plain. White boring walls, a bed in the middle with two pillows and a thin white blanket that is replaced to a heaver white one during the colder months. On one side of the room I have a small window with white blinds and just below that is small with a small mirror placed on it so i can fix my hair in the mornings and also do my homework for school. Clean and Organized would be a way to describe my room. Nothing out of place. Just like all the other homes in the neighborhood.

Kicking off my white shoes I bend over to put them neatly on my shoe rack with my other shoes. My everyday white one, my white flats for important events.

After fixing my shoes I stand back up to my small rack of clothing which contains all my clothing..Two pairs of white pants, a pair of black pants, three white shirts a black shirt and my dull gray winter coat and on the side of the rack contains a small cubicle shelf with stuff to hold my all white and gray Pjs, underwear, socks and bras. Taking off my clothing i was currently wearing i slip on some compy stuff. A white flowy shirt and some gray shorts that aren't very short and are just above the knee.

Going over to my desk I take a seat and look at my face in the mirror. I see green eyes, long dark brown hair, freckles on my face...that was about it...there was nothing special about me. Even though i was almost 18 i wasn't allowed to wear makeup, in fact no one was..After staring at myself i go and reach for my homework file that was laying on the desk. Just as Im about to open it up I hear a loud crash and I jump up. BAnding my knee on the desk.

Not knowing what to do i run to the door and shut it. Scared I sit in the corner, scared about what was to come as i head loud footsteps heading up the stairs. I breath in and out heavily. Thinking . My head rushing and floods with thoughts of what was going to happen to me...Maybe I was dreaming...yeah I was dreaming..."Owww" i say to myself as i pinch myself as hard as i can... definitely not dreaming I think to myself.

The place I lived in and the Society in general was very peaceful and we never discussed if someone were to break in a home not even if a rebel breaks in....rebel.....Maybe he or she won't kill me and will spare my life i think to myself..I hear footsteps coming close to the door and right as i was about to pick up the lamp sirens went on and my whole white room lit up in a dark red red, I was too focused on trying to look out the window i seeing the other houses around me were also glowing in red I haven't even realized i was standing out in the open and out of my awful hiding place. I was also too busy thinking too that i didn't see a person standing right in back of me until i felt a hand cover my mouth as my back slams against a strangers  body. All my screams the manege  to somewhat escape where muffled because of the fact a hand was covering my mouth. Then i suddenly feel the strangers hand leave my mouth and before i have time to scream again he grabs me on my shoulders screaming "WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW, THEY ARE COMING"

( Not a long chapter but I needed a way to start the story up)