Chapter 4: (Not edited)

~Im Currently just writing down the story. Later when i finished I will slowly edit this story adding more detailed and information to make it longer. But right now I'm currently just trying to put it down on a piece of paper (Computer ) so I don't forget) :))

          I was currently laying down trying to cover my head with a blanket and trying to wiggle my feet under the blanket by using my hips just trying to get cozy and warm. I woke up around an hour ago still snuggled up. I woke up due to an alarm going off and on for the past hour and I was way to lazy to turn off the stupid alarm or whatever that noise was so I continued to wobble my way back to sleep trying to get comfortable in my bed which seamed harder then normal.

"Will you PLEASE stop rubbing your hips against me!!"

   Gasping from shock I open my eyes and roll off the body I haven't even realized was underneath me and fall to the floor of the car. Letting out another one of my high pitched scream.  I sceam trying to get my self as far away from this random guy in my which was kinda hard since I realized I was currently in a back seat of a car. Then it hit me.

Coming home late.

Parents not home.

Sirens.

Scary guys with guns.

Random dude making me jump off my roof.

Waking up and sneaking in with him under the only blanket.

   I freeze taking in all the memories from last night. closing my eyes I realized something.I slept with a guy. I was going to get arrested. I slept in the same be-..i mean car as a male. You see females or any gender was not allowed to touch someone of opposite gender and it is only acceptably when you are doing it with the person you are chosen for and if done so with someone else you are kicked out and left to fend with your self...No one can marry you and you are not allowed to have kids... you become an outsider and is locked outside the city protection dome which protects the city from the outside air which can kill in an instant.

I open my mouth

"Jayden"

  I open my eyes up again and looking up and give him a weird look. "What?" "Jayden" He says smiling down at me looking into my green eyes. "I'm sorry I'm very confused, who's Jayden?" "Me" "Ohhh" I reply looking down away from his eyes. "Did you sleep well last night?" He replied after a few minuets of silence. "Yeah" Was I that I could say before he cut me off " Well thats just great because not only did you steal my blanket from me but you slept on top of me giving me a boner!" He shouts at me causing me to wince while he starts making gestures to um ..not so little Jayden. "Well you shouldn't of KIDNAPPED me and not give me a blanked who are you anyway? You have A lot  of explaining to do! Besides its not my fault you cant handle JAY" I shouted back ."Jay?" "Your dick you moron" I say slapping him in the process. Thats when I felt and wave of energy slap trough my body pushing me back a bit right when my hand made contact with his face.

"What was that?" I say

"What was what. Listen i know I need to eplain why i took you but I cant right no-"

  And thats when the  alarm which I haven't even realized has gone off again. "Ohno ohohmoohnohonhonhonhonhnhononnoononon NOOOOOO" He says sitting up quickly getting out of the car and returning to the front of the car. Not knowing what he was doing I slam my head against the back to the seat that was in front of me with no warning whats so ever that he was leaving. "Oww what the Hell was that for" I say crawling over the center counsel and back into the passenger side of the seat. "That alarm means they know where we are.. where I am". "What is that suppose to mean?" I question. "IS it because you kidnapped me..Or adult napped me because I am almost 19 years old you heathen!".

"For the last time I didn't kidnap you, Well I mean technically  I did but I was actually saving you"

"From what exactly" I replay

   I dont get a reply back to I look out the window and I see fog. Fog covering most of the land before my eyes. Blinking a few times i think back to my early school life. We learnt about fog even though we never experienced it because the government controlled the weather only allowing us days the some people back in the day would call 'Spring'. We didnt experience rain or snow, hail or anything like that so fog was.. Weird..

    Taking a closer look at the fog I realized something. Everywhere the fog touched died. The beautiful green field of grass was turning brown right before my very own green eyes. Snapping of of my gauze i hit Jadyen who i haven't even realized was driving the car like a freaking mad man In the arm. Ignoring the sparks in my harm he suddenly stops (Author notes- They are currently driving by and empty field one one side of the road and a forest on the other side ). "Jayd-" I could even finish when he looked up at me, well not at me but behind me out the window looking out the field. Looking away from him I look up and see fog moving from up ahead.

  "Shit" He says " Get oUt!!! GET out hurry!!! FOllow MEE" HE yells opening his door and running out. I do the same trying to catch up with him as he runs in to the forest. "Good thing we're close" He mumbles running faster.Like really fast. I was too busy staring at his legs in awe on how fast he was running and how I was already about 45 feet behind him. He soon became a spec of dust in my vision. And that's when something gets caught on my foot and I fall face forward hitting my head.

Blinking a few times I look around seeing the fog is getting closer and closer. Trying to stand up I fall again black dots dancing in my vision. And everything goes dark.