Chapter 11: Ellesia the Blue Star

Samira:

It has been a few days since that incident at the twin's ship and I am now feeling better.

Currently we are residing at the Kindred Camp in Mortzlz, a city that was freed by the Alliance and became the headquarters of the rebels and the Kindred.

The twin's commander was distraught and apologized to me in person when they reported to him and told him of the situation and what happened to me.

Since then, security around every Alliance base and even on the Outpost ship was tighter than ever. Even when we were escorted to, I saw that the Commander sent out his most capable warriors.

plus they were all mated...to some of the female Ellesians here which was the only way Strike and Warring allowed them near me.

Presently, it is the third week of our claiming period which is the tasting week; wherein I have to allow the twins to satisfy me using their mouths without my panties getting in the way anymore.

I blushed thinking about what ways the twins will go about doing that. Strike has been in a smiley mood lately while Warring's usual gentle smile did not ring any suspicious warning bells in me.

Currently I am visiting the market to shop for some food while the twins were at the Kindred Camp to teach and impart  their knowledge with the new recruited warriors who just came here.

Ellesian foodstuffs are different from Earth. I made sure to read and ask the merchants about them before buying them. Like a Bumbol is a fruit that looks like a huge apple but had two inner shells that needed to be peeled; each fruit has three mini fruits with a sweet refreshing taste like a mix of apricots and watermelon.

And the purple like slice of meat with white spots are Numba beast slices which tasted like smoked bacon despite it's moldy appearance.

The world of Ellesia was colored in different hues of blue with a few pink, greens and purple. From the grass to the trees and fauna, The water is a bright salmon pink hue and the structure of the buildings are made of seafoam green stones. What was even more unique is that these buildings are circular and are tied to individual giant trees by several weblike ropes that are usually surrounded by floating lights.

It gave an impression of being a mix of sturdy and magical.

this town is located at the heart of a forest so I saw aliens for the first time especially the Ellesians.

They look human enough, facial features and anatomy seems the same except for a few exceptions. They are actually tall, very slender feline looking beings and they possess certain markings around their face shaped like silver crescent moons and slender curling tails as well as long pointed ears and cat-like eyes. Their skin are varying shades of pearlescent blue with the males having darker hues and the females a light pastel color.

As I made my way back to the tree where our home is, I cannot help but see a few Kindred mixing in and talking to a few Ellesian males. As I climbed up the stone stairway leading up; I felt a few of the Kindred stare at me intensely.

I could feel their gazes eating me up and yet they do not even try to approach me. It must be because they can smell the twin's mating scents on my body. I blushed remembering our first night at the house when I was fully recovered and I had an argument with them for the first time in a long time.

I wanted to go out and look around town since it was my first time off world but they were adamant in me staying in the house because the town is crawling with unmated Kindred and unlike the Space station, they are free to roam around.