HERMIONE IS REALLY HAPPY

“Hermione!” I shouted as I dived through the portrait hole.

“Wait.” She said, holding up her finger at me. She had a quill in her hand, poised on top her parchment, and her index finger was scanning the textbook page. “Spuds, that’s it.” She said and wrote the word down.

“How are yo-?”

“Wait!” she said impatiently, and I just stood there awkwardly.

I watched as Hermione placed her quill down calmly, stood up and as she walked to me. I then felt as she slapped me across the face.

“Hey!” I complained loudly.

“Where have you been?” she snapped. “You’ve been missing for like, a whole day.”

“Thirty two hours.” I corrected.

“THAT’S EVEN WORSE!” she shouted, not caring about the lump of people staring at us.

Why’d I say Lump?

“Well, umm, yeah, I dunno what to say.” I shrugged.

“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?”

“AWAY!” I shouted back.

August was like my own thing. The thing that no one else could touch, because they have a tendency of destroying everything I enjoy...

Well, they don’t.

But.

They will.

Well, they won’t.

I JUST WANT SOMETHING THAT’S MINE!

Well, he’s Lauren’s.

“AWAY WHERE?”

“WHAT’S IT TO YA?” I shouted back, before walking up calmly to my dorm.

Calmly may be defined as stomping angrily.

Tomato, Tomato.

I bet that doesn’t seem any different if you wrote it down.

I pretended to sleep when Hermione came in, because I was annoyed at her for yelling at me. I was being stupid really. I mean, I’d get pissed if she went missing and refused to tell me where she’d been.

As I thought over it on that sleepless night, I found there was no good way to say I’d been sneaking out every night to meet a boy.

If she knew, she’d kill me.

*** ***

The upcoming Quidditch game meant that everyone in the school had something to care about. And that was all they spoke about. I mean, it’s on Saturday. Who cares?

Why don’t these damn people care about what I care about?

Just in case someone’s reading my thoughts and they don’t know what I’m thinking, I’ll spell it out for myself.

I’m worried about what happened to August. I’m confused about why Dumbledore seemed not to know me. I don’t know why Madam Pomfrey was all like ‘I knew this day would come’ and I still have no idea what that young nurse was doing. I don’t understand what Lauren said about me killing August.  I don’t know why I’m still alive after dying so many times. I don’t know if it’s a bad thing to wish I had died the first time. And I don’t know -  

A most peculiar feeling washed over me, and I blinked in the sunlight as my head pounded with a newfound headache.

This is very strange, and quite new, yet familiar.

As my eyes adjusted to the light, I found that I was in Dumbledore’s office and the man himself was sitting beside Snape. 

“When did I get here?” I asked rubbing my pounding head.

“Two days ago.” Dumbledore answered calmly.

“Really?” I asked, looking up at him and Snape. They both avoided my eye.

“Yes, really.”

“Oh, well, can you explain what’s going on? Did I fall or something? I can’t remember anything and my head hurts.” I said wearily.

“You’ll understand in due time.” Dumbledore said.

“Why do you always say shit like that?” I asked, rather impulsively. “You’ll understand in due time. What the fuck Dumbledore, just tell me. You said something just as stupid about me working at St. Mungo’s, you’re such a lemon. I’ll let myself out.”

I apparated to the common room, accidentally on top of Hermione.

“Opps.” I said.

“GET OFF ME!” she shouted, and I fell on the floor.

“Sorry.”

“Fricken hell Willow, can’t you just walk inside like a normal human being?”

“Well, I’m not a normal human bean.”

“Ugh, first you turn up after missing for a day and a half, then you run in crying, hug Harry, told him you were sorry for his loss, and then you disappear for another day.” She yelled. “I just don’t know what to do with you anymore!”

“Fill me in on the last two days, I can’t remember them.” I said to her. It was true, I didn’t.

“Ugh,” she rolled her eyes, and her essay. “Stop playing games Willow, you’re not thirteen anymore, it isn’t funny.” And she stalked up to our dorm.

Someone’s got their period.

-------------

Okay, I’m only uploading because I haven’t in a whileeeee.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes guise you’re all mufffffins.

Uhmm.....Jade is my babe, so go read her stories on @llamacat

And Umm, sorry if this chapter doesn’t make sense, but since when has this made sense?

Has anyone worked out what the hell is going on yet?

I’m hoping someone will be like ‘EUREKA! THIS IS WHAT’S HAPPENING!’ and I’ll be like ‘good idea’

:D