Oh, hello Lucy.

“Stop being so evasive!” we shouted at the same time.

“I hate you.” I added harshly to August.

“That’s cool, I hate you too Autumn.”

“Tell me your name and I’ll tell you mine.” I said darkly.

“I already know your name, so it’s a mute point.”

“You know my name?” I said outraged.

“Yes, yes I do. Willow.”

“HOW DO YOU KNOW?” I shouted.

“Because you told me last night, and Shut up, or McGonagall will turn up and scalp us.” August hushed.

I remembered I’d told him last night and felt stupid. But to pretend I didn’t look stupid, I said: “It’s the Aurors you have to worry about.”

“Aurors?” August asked. “What would they be doing at Hogwarts?”

“In case you haven’t noticed, dumbass, they’re stalking all round the school for our protection.”

“You say the strangest things.” He sighed at me.

“You’re so unobservant – perhaps that’s what happens when you miss every lesson and lunchtime.” I said to him.

I miss every lunchtime? Me? You’re the one who never shows up! I look for you, but I never find you!”

“You’re so full of shit!” I shouted, and he disappeared again.

What a poohead.

***

Jade from here on in.

***

I was creeping back to the common room when I felt the sensation that comes just before apparition, but it was different because it was only in my mind. 

This feels weird.

Suddenly my body went limp and collapsed to the floor as my mind exited it.

This is really weird. No, really, really weird!

My mind went blank, then all of a sudden it was entering a body. I could see again. But where was I?

It was a warm evening and the breeze brought with it the smell of sea water. I could hear the waves breaking and lapping onto the shore, and I could feel the cool sand under my feet. On the horizon the sun was starting to set over the sea casting pretty red lights in the sky which was being reflected on the water's surface.

It seems I am sitting on a grassy bank facing this view. 

I looked down at the pile of shells next to me. Some were big and flat, others small and rounded. I noticed the clothes I am wearing are not the one's I had on in Hogwarts. 

Some part of me knows that I am in New Zealand and I am waiting for people to arrive. My body stands up and walks over to a park bench overlooking a children's playground behind it. 

Screw it. I'm going on the playground.

My body makes a beeline for the gigantic spider web like structure. As it reaches it, it begin to climb to the very top. After about five minutes a girl with long, straight bleached blonde hair came and joined me. When she was level with me my body could see she had bright blue eyes. 

"Hi, I'm Eve!" She introduced herself. She looked about my age. A part of my brain told me this was Eve, the one my body was meeting along with two other girls.

"Oh hi Eve, I'm Lucy!"
"Oh hi Lucy!" She said all hyper like.

"We finally meet!" Lucy said equally hyper like. So my name is Lucy. 

Lucy as in Lucy in my head?

OH MY GOD, LUCY IS REAL!" I wonder if I am a part of her mind called Willow?

I came to the conclusion I must be. 

"Hey look, there's Deb!" Eve said pointing at the vast soccer fields. Just approaching the playground were two girls. Eve started climbing down the spider web so Lucy followed her.

"DEB!" She yelled, jumping on the taller girls back. 

"EVE!" She yelled back. So this must be Deb and Jade. 

Deb had long wavy dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, tanned skin and a wide smile, oh I forgot she also had an Eve clinging on to her. Jade had longish light brown hair, bright blue eyes and a crazy, hyper look.

"How much sugar did you feed her Deb?" Eve asked glancing at Jade.

"Er, she well, she ate a block of chocolate and had an energy drink." Deb admitted. Jade started laughing uncontrollably. Deb sighed. 

"Be right back!" Lucy said and skipped towards the public toilets.

"Oh god Lucy, no! Don't go to the toilet I don't want to watch...eww." I screamed at Lucy in my head. It didn't help at all.
"Shut up Willow!" Lucy's mind growled at me.

So I am a part of her mind like she is a part of mine.

When Lucy went back to the others I was fully grossed out. Jade and Eve were yelling something about llama and alpaca farms. I started thinking about llamas. Suddenly Eve started singing the MRL's theme song. Lucy it seems knew the lyrics and started singing along. Eve and Lucy got louder and louder until they were shouting at the top of their lungs:

"Who run the world?
(llamas)
Who run the world?
(llamas)
Who run the world?
(llamas)
Mentally retarded llamas,
We are, we are, we are,
Llama, llama, duck!"

Suddenly the earth started shaking. 

"I told you this would happen if they met!" Deb said to Jade as the volcano known as Rangitoto started erupting. But before any of this could harm us the earth exploded. 

Yes.

It exploded. 

My mind separated from Lucy's body and it went blank as it traveled through the universes until it reached my body lying on the floor at Hogwarts. As my mind entered it my body regained life. 

"That was a very weird experience!" I said to myself out loud.