U

Luke's POV:

Her eyes don't meet mine. It's almost like she is forcing herself not to look into them. I use my pointer finger and tilt her head up. I finally see her electric green orbs that I have been craving sight of. My body takes over and I crouch down, cupping her face. I lick my lips and lean into her...

Audrey's POV:

I can't stop myself, his eyes bearing into mine, I lets him cup my face and he is leaning in. My head is screaming at me. Pull away! Don't let him kiss you! He'll just hurt you! But something stops me, a little tingle in the pit of my stomach. Its whispering,

kiss him.

His hot, heavy breathing fans over my face. His soft pink lips connect with mine, the coldness of his black lip ring pressing against my lips. Our lips move in sink, I play with the hai at the nape of his neck. The kiss intesifies, my fingers running through his hair,tugging. He moans into kiss. 'Dear Maria still blaring in the ackground.

Fireworks are exploding throughout my body. This is the most perfect moment I have ever experienced.

As the song ends, we both pull away. I am completly breathless. Luke and I just stare into each other's eyes again.

"Come on lovebirds! Let's go!" Calum calls to us, already pushing his way throught people. Luke crouches down into a squatting position, allowing me to jump on his back. He jogs up to Calum, who is gripping Alice's hand.

"Race you to the car!" He screams in Calum's ear, doding through the crowd.

"No fair!" I hear Calum whine behind us.

We finally make it to the car, Luke breathless. He sits me on the hod of the car. The he walks in between my legs and rests in hands on my waist. His nose nudges mine and I grab the back of his head, crashing our lips together. Once again, the fireworks erupt.

There is no doubt in my head now.

I do not like Luke Hemmings.

I love him.