P

I enter the cozy little diner with my friend Alice. Of course, she is trying to set me up with one of her boyfriend's friends. Again.  

They never work out, they are either assholes, douches, or they just don't like all the same stuff I do. I hate going on these because I have never seen these boys before and, lets just say not all of them are 'good looking.'

But Alice swears that this kid is totally hot.

Doubt it.

She pushes me into a booth, and she slides into the other side, sitting next to Calum. She gives him a chase kiss on the cheek and he blushes. Why can't  have a relationship like that? They have been dating for almost a year and they still blush when they hug, hold hands, kiss. Calum needs friends like him, not dicks.

"Where's Luke?" Alice questions.

"Bathroom." Calum tells us. He gives me a sweet smile.

"Audrey, Luke just got over a pretty bad breakup, and he kinda doesn't know that this is a...date." Calum tells me cautiously, as if at any moment I would explode with fury. Honestly I don't give a flying fuck,  I don't want to be here anyway. I just sigh and pick up the menu, the others do the same.

I eat like I'm still 6. I don't like tomatoes, meat, or anything 'grownup'. I eat mac and cheese, hot-dogs, cereal, shit like that. Shit that is actually good. I flip to the back and find the kids menu. The waiter comes up and asks what we would like. We inform him that we are waiting for one more person ad he says that he can just take our orders and then come back.

"Okay, I'll have the Cesar salad." Alice tells him.

"Burger and fries." Calum explains.

"Peanut Butter and jelly, extra peanut butter." I smile at him, handing him my menu. Once he walks away Cal starts to giggle.

"You are such a child Audrey, you and Luke will get along perfectly." Calum informs me.

Finally after like 10 minutes, a boy emerges from the bathroom. Okay he is fucking hot. His blonde hair is pushed to the side and he has on a gray beanie. He is dressed in all black, black skinny jeans, black v-neck, black converse. Holy shit, he has a lip ring. He flashes his eyes to Calum, giving him a confused look. I scoot over in te booth and he hesitantly slides in next to me, never letting his eyes off Calum.

"Uh, Luke, this is Audrey," he gesture to me, "Alice's friend." Luke looks at me, just a blank stare, and then looks down at the table. Fiddling with his fingers. ouch.He didn't look to happy.

"Luke, your being ru-" Calum starts but he is cut off by the waiter returning.

"What would you like sir?" he questions Luke.

"Peanut butter and jelly, with extra peanut butter, please."

Holy shit marry me dude.