N

Luke's POV:

Saying that I am nervous for tonight would be a HUGE understatement. I am completely and unbelievably petrified. This week has gone by incredibly slow, now it's Friday, aka the All Time Low concert.

I am pumped for the concert, but all I can think about is kissing Audrey, I mean, what if she thinks I am a bad kisser? What if she laughs at me? I try to push the negative thoughts away. I mean shit, what is this girl doing to me? I have never second-guessed myself about a girl before.

I check the time, only 4 hours, 17 minutes and 42 seconds until the concert.

Fuck.

Audrey'sPOV:

Surprisingly, I wasn't nervous at all, I mean I already know that I don't like Luke like that, so there was no reason to be nervous. I was excited as hell though.

I mean I am going to a fucking All Time Low concert! I've never even been to a concert before. I hear rapid knocking at my door. I quickly through it open to be greeted by Alice.

"Hey are you excited Audrey Marie Stammer?!" she yells, throwing a tee shirt in my face.

"Hell yeah." I reply, letting her in my apartment. I open up the shirt she through at me. It looks 2 sizes too big and has 'ALL TIME LOW' printed across the front. I give her a questioning look

"It's Calum's, he has been to like four of their concerts." she tells me. I notice she is also wearing one, but the design is different. I ditch my old tee and throw this one over my head, tucking it into my shorts.

"Ready?" she questions. I nod and jump around, before grabbing my cross-body and phone. We head out to the parking lot, seeing Calum and Luke leaning against their cars. Alice basically leaps into Calum's arms and kisses him. This is also her first time going to a concert. Luke and I stand their awkwardly and I see him blush.

He is queit obviously eyeing me, but I just shrug it off, hes probably just wondering why I am wearing Calum's shirt.

~

This concert is fucking incredible.

"Okay, we are gonna play one last song! You guys have been an amazing crowd and thank you!"

They began to play 'Dear Maria' one of my favorite songs. This couldn't have been more perfect. I glance at Calum and Alice. Unsurprisingly, they were sucking face. I just ignore their mushiness and focus on the song. I feel arms wrap around me from behind.

I arch my neck to see it's Luke, staring at me again. I look back, but I don't dare meet his eyes. I don't want what I think he is planning on doing to happen. And if I look into his gorgeous blue eyes, I know it will.

Luke's POV:

I see her gazing at Alice and Calum for a moment. She has never looked so beautiful. Her face shiny with sweat, hair sticking to her forehead. Those eyes that I have fallen in love with shining. i just can't help it anymore.

I'm gonna do it.

And it's gonna be fucking magical.