Part 10

-Lysander-

"Why don't I give you a ride?" I said using my most seductive tone that anyone would fall for. This will be easy.

"Yeah... thanks" she replied, obviously falling for it. She followed me as I walked towards my car. I took a deep breath, inhaling the sweet scent of her blood. The smell that drew me to the same aisle she was in at Wal-Mart. Right then I knew she was going to be next. I looked back at her to see her still following as I opened the passenger door for her as she stopped.

"Are you getting in?" I asked. She was silent as her face looked like she was in deep thought. Great... she fell out of it. I thought this was going to be easy? I reached for her arm, but she pulled away. Her face turned serious as though she had reached a conclusion.

"You know what? It's okay... I only live a couple blocks away, so I'll be fine!" she said completely sure that I was just going to let her walk away. I felt a bit of relief at her answer. Wait... WHAT? Relief? No... that was relief that this wasn't going to be easy! I like when they play hard to get! I try to convince myself that I didn't have any deep feeling about this as she started to turn around and walk away.

"Wait!" I stopped her. "Are you sure?" I asked. She didn't turn around like I thought she would, so I could seduce her with my eyes.

"Y-yeah" she stuttered like she wasn't sure, but she kept walking. Something deep inside told me that I should just let her go, but her sweet scent made me want to follow her. I went with my gut feeling because it was usually right. I hope.

I got in my car and headed over to The Graveyard. When I got there, I spotted Glenda right away. She always had updates on Alexander. I walked over to her as she saw me too. Her face lit up right away. She was really like my sister, we were old friends.

"LYSNADER!" She yelled running over to me like a small child and I gave her a big bear hug.

"Hey Glenda!" I said smiling ear to ear. "How have you been?" I asked as her face turned to a pout.

"Lysander! I haven't seen you in forever and that's all you say?!?" She said her bottom lip started to quiver.

"Oh, Glenda, you know I have been busy for awhile!" I said. "But you know, I'll probably be staying here for awhile so we can hang out to make up for lost time!" I said trying to butter her up. "So... How's Alexander?" I asked knowing she'll have loads of stuff to tell me of how terrible he is.

"Oh, Lysander! He is terrible!" Told you... "The other day he came in here and he barely even talked to me! He just brushed me off! And last week when I was trying to talk to him, he ignored me and walked off and...." She trailed off into random little things I really didn't care about. "And now I hear that he enrolled him self in high school! He's..." Wait what? High school? BINGO!

"He does sound like he has been terrible lately!" I said looking at my watch. "Sorry, Glenda. I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I said kissing her on the cheek as I got up.

"Wait, Lysander! You promise you'll come here tomorrow?" She said holding up her pinkie for a pinkie promise. Wasn't she supposed to be 187 years old? I turned around and linked pinkies.

"I promise!" I said smiling.

I waved and started to walk out when I saw Damen, Alexander's friend. Great! Now Alexander will know I've been talking to Glenda! Oh well, I'll let this play to my advantage! I walked out to my car and drove to my new house. Tomorrow I would start my plan for revenge.