Part 3

-Alexander-

I couldn't stop laughing when I got out of sight. The way her face looked when I said I loved her was so funny, her eyes bugged out like in the cartoons and she was as red as a tomato, but something about it makes her so desirable. I wasn't so sure that this feeling was true love, but it felt right to say it, besides, it was fun to see her reaction. After that I left feeling refreshed even if we didn't talk much it was still memorable.

I ended up going to my apartment. It was dark and uninviting to a normal person, but safely hides light for me. How I wish I could go outside and play sports or run in daylight, but for me I get tired from just walking around. I headed to the kitchen to get a drink, blood of course, but I get mine from the hospital from another vampire friend. I take whatever is most in stock of course. I really dislike killing humans for my thirst, thank god for new technology!

I turned on my T.V., but felt bored with normal things. I want to know more about Hannah. I want to know everything about her, but how? I only know to meet her at the revolution. I wish I could see her tomorrow at least. I just saw her and it's already killing me. At least she should call, right? I end up going to bed, yes a normal human bed, and dream of my new love, not even believing it myself.

The next morning I head out for my normal routine. I workout before the sun comes up, then I get my morning glass of blood, I don't have to eat, but I can. After that I go to The Graveyard, which is the name of a fancy vampire club where we vampires hang out or have serious meetings with the leader of our area, called the clan. There are many of us but you could never tell us apart unless you see us drinking blood, but then they might just think we are mad in the head and weak in the sun. Of coarse we don't age and we stay forever at 18 years old, but most claim 21 to go to human clubs and to drink alcohol. Some even play younger, having fun and doing whatever. Most people in the club claim around 21 and those in the clan are the oldest of oldest vampires in the area. I'm not apart of it even though I would be able to, but I find it pointless and a waste of time. They just punish new vampires and talk about how things have changed. I prefer to live like I'm not a vampire at all.

The only reason I go to the graveyard is because of my good old friend, Derek. I have known him since the early 1900's. He always has girls around him and does nothing all day, but he's still my good friend. Today he wasn't there so I started to leave until one of the clan came to talk to me. It was Glenda, and not the good witch, she was quite evil. She had a lot of confidence because everyone goes crazy over her curvy body and dark red wavy hair except for me, which is why she always tries to seduce me.

"Hey Alexander!" She said in a deep sexy tone. A major turn off right there. "Where you going When I'm right here?" I roll my eyes.

"What now Glenda?" I say glaring down at her.

"Don't be like that, Alex. I got all dolled up just in case you showed up!" she said pressing her body against mine.

"Sorry, but I got to go." I said as I pushed her away.

"Oh, don't be like that, Alex!" She said with a pouty lip and twirled her hair.

"Don't call me Alex!" She knows I hate that. "And leave me alone! Bye!" I shoved her aside and walked away. She's going to be mad for a while. How dramatic is that?

I ended up going to Litchfield high School and enrolled myself. Then I'd be able to see her whenever, during school hours at least. But I still had to wait for the next day. I went home and watched T.V. until I feel asleep on the couch. Never thought it was possible, but all I could think was "I can't wait for school!"