Introduction: Mexico

[ i n t r o d u c t i o n ]

Kelsey

"This doesn't seem so bad." Stiles said as he looked around.

"It's not the town, it's the plan." My sister, Lydia, corrected him.

"What's wrong with the plan?" He asked confused.

"Stiles. This could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with. You're aware of that, right?" Lydia looked at him, starting to get pissed off.

"I'm aware it's not our best." Stiles mumbled.

"We are going to die." I said and Lydia nodded. She knew I was not being actually serious.

"Are you saying that as a Banshee or you're just being pessimistic?" He asked me even more confused and we started walking.

"I'm saying it as a person who doesn't wanna die." I replied almost ironically. I love messing him up.

"Okay. Would you just mind restricting any talk of death to actual Banshee predictions?" He said already pissed off.

"This plan is stupid and we're going to die." Lydia replied this time. I just let out a tiny giggle.

"Oh, thank you." Stiles and his sarcasm. Always together.

We continued walking until we arrive to our destination. There were two bodyguards in the front door.

"Estamos aquí para la fiesta." Lydia spoke in Spanish. "We're here for the party." We both knew other languages, the only one here who didn't understand is Stiles.

The bodyguards shook their heads no. Great.

Stiles pulled out a card from his pocket. He showed it to them. Still nothing.

Then he noticed a camera in the corner. He showed the card to it and automatically the door opened.

We got into the place and once we were inside, the door quickly closed.

We were walking down a tight hall and in the deep bottom of it there was a door. Once we reached it we opened that door and...

A freaking party!

There was lots of teenagers dancing. Most of them were shirtless, though.

"Don't get away" Lydia warned me. I agreed and I fellow them through the club.

We arrived to the bar and the barman was filling up little cups with some drink, probably alcohol. He put three in front of us. I looked at the barman as permission and I grabbed one of the little cups. Instantly Lydia took the drink off my hand and glared at me with that "you're-too-young-for-this" look.

Stiles was about to pay for one, but a man came behind us.

"No. On the house." The man said.

Non of us took any of the little cups.

"Most American teenagers don't cross the border to refuse a drink." The man said surprised.

"We didn't come to drink." Lydia replied him and she put a bullet in her drink.

The man took us to a dark room where there was an old woman. She must be Araya. The one we were looking for.

"Severo hates this music. Me? I've always loved the music of youth. This kind, especially. It has a savage energy." Araya said as she cut a piece of rope.

"We're here for Derek Hale." Lydia hissed.

"Is that so?" Araya asked.

"We know you have him." I let out.

"We've heard you can be bought." Lydia started and then Stiles pursue putting amounts of money on the table.

"It's 50,000 for Derek." He said once he finished.

"Now, where does a teenage boy get money like this? Japanese mafia?" She said. Everyone in the room started cocking their guns.

"Not smart to come alone." Araya laughed.

"What makes you think we came alone?" I hissed, referring myself to Malia and Kira, who were in the club.

"You brought a wolf into my home?" She hissed back.

"We brought an Alpha." Stiles said, this time, referring himself to Scott.

____________________________________________________________________________

So this is a little introduction to this new fanfiction.

Outfit for this chapter: http://www.polyvore.com/méxico/set?id=130641887

Also check out my friend's (@taylor71012) outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cbg_chapter_dark_moon/set?id=130675884&lid=3815147

I hope you like it and please don't forget to vote/comment.

Also you can follow me on twitter (@itspie_rez) and Instagram (@teenwolfinski)

Oh, and I'll upload each part every week, I mean when the episode is out. Now the first parts will be uploaded quickly.

Byeee :) ~ Alba