~We'll fight 'till it's over~

I do not own Assassins creed.
3rd person in this chapter

💩〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰💩

The 17th century, the time of the assassins, the time of kings and glory.

A time where nobody wants to mess with a creed known as the Assassin Order. On the other side of the spectrum, we have the Templars. The two groups are in war conflicting of two different beliefs. They both want peace in the world, but achieving it in different ways. The Templars want peace by war, violence, bloodshed, and killing anyone who has a belief different from theirs.

The Assassins, however, want peace from good, and good deeds, and no sins made.

The story continues with two young people. (Y/N) (L/N), and (C/N) (C/L) [Crush's last name].

A cool October morning. Leaves of red, brown, yellow, and orange dotted the ground. Along the hiking trail, (Y/N) and (C/N).

"So, what do you think of the Templars?" (C/N) asks (Y/N).

"I think they suck, so that's why I wanna become an Assassin." (Y/N) says. "They only kill if they have to, and they only kill Templars."

"You have a good point." (C/N) says.

Then, a Templar came out of the bushes and terrorized them.

(Y/N) did a backflip gainer to kick the sword out of the Templar's hand. (C/N) then did a corkscrew to kick the Templar's face. (Y/N) then backflipped to kick them again, but this time, knocking him out.

"Damn, you have skills." (C/N) says to (Y/N).

"Have you learned anything? Of course I do!"

Just then, a whole group of Templars broke out from the bushes. A few white blurs swooped in and killed all 24 of them.

"You two have amazing skill and potential. How does joining the Assassin Order sound?" One of the Assassins says.

"Yeah, sure." (Y/N) says.

***

After being properly set up, the two go to the training course.

The mentor, Ezio Auditore, greets them and tells them the read the signs and do what they say. The first sign says, "Do a step, speed, and kong vault over the provided logs."

(Y/N) completed the task, but (C/N) clipped their knee on the log.

The second task, "Climb this wall without using a ladder or stairs."

(Y/N) did the traditional vertical wall run, but (C/N) did a tic-tac to climb up.

***

After completing the tasks, they both passed.

(Y/N) with a 36/40
(C/N) with a 34/40

***

The first task.

"Assassinate the Templar leader, Al Mualim."

(Y/N) and (C/N) climbed the wall to the Templar base.

There he was.

(Y/N) extended their hidden blade and pounced, (C/N) close behind them. After he had been killed, they returned to the Assassins.

"What do you know? We make a good team." (C/N) says.
"Mhmm."

And they kissed.

〰END〰

Oof 485 words, not including this Authors note.

Sorry if I religiously offended anyone.

Whoo! 2 updates in a day?

I know right? Not normal. What am I on?

Nothing.