Chapter 4

Taemin ran to the field and started to get tired. He tried to walk fast, his body was shaking. He didn't want to go to his dorm yet so he ran around a bit.

Minho went to the dorm and gave the food to Dae and waited for Taemin.

Taemin came in, panting hard. He looked at Minho and then looked at the ground. He quickly went to his bed and curled up, facing his back towards Minho.

Minho frowned. Dae was already asleep, so Minho went over to Taemin. "I like you too...."

Taemin looked at him. "Y-you do?"

"Yeah...but, I didn't think you would like me back. I noticed you two years ago...."

Taemin blushed. "Really? How?"

"We had first block together. I just saw you sitting alone and thought you were really cute." Minho confessed.

Taemin blushed. "I remember that. You were so popular. I thought you were hot...but, I kept telling myself that I needed to focus on studying."

"I thought you wouldn't even acknowledge me." Minho said.

Taemin blushed. "How couldn't I? You're really handsome..."

Minho smiled. He leaned in and kissed him gently.
Taemin blushed, but kissed back. Minho kissed deeper. Taemin blushed hard, but wrapped his arms around Minho's neck. He continued to kiss back. They both felt sparks run through their bodies. Taemin couldn't believe his first kiss was with Minho.

Taemin smiled and pulled away. "Did you feel that?"

Minho nodded. "I've wanted to do that for a long time."

Taemin smiled. "This feels like a dream." He touched Minho's face. "Kiss me again...please."

Minho leaned in and kissed him, kissing deeper. Taemin kissed back, wrapping his arms around Minho's neck again. Minho pushed him onto the bed, kissing deeper. Taemin blushed, but clung to him. He opened his mouth.

Minho immediately attacked his mouth, making Taemin blush harder and let out a small moan.

Minho pulled away and stroked his face, lovingly. "You're so beautiful."

Taemin smiled. "You're so handsome." He blushed and hid his face in Minho's chest.

Minho held him close, stroking his side.

Taemin smiled and clung to Minho. "I'm so happy. I like you a lot."

Minho kissed his forehead.

Taemin giggled and looked at Minho. "C-can we....date?"

"I don't want Dae to know...I don't know if I'll be allowed to be with you..."

Taemin frowned and pushed away. "Then...I think it's best for us to not be together...at all..." Taemin felt his heart break. He knew he couldn't be with Minho, even if he wanted to. Taemin looked at his hands.

"No, I'll figure this out and we'll be together." Minho said. "I want to be with you forever."

Taemin looked at him, nervously. "I don't think that'll ever happen. Unless you can talk to Dae about this...I...I don't want to see you anymore. I don't want to live a lie. I don't want to get my hopes up and then have them crushed in the future." Taemin started to cry. "It was a mistake. This was a huge mistake. I should have never confessed to you." Taemin laid in his bed and turned his back to Minho.

"I'll make this right. I promise, I'm sorry." Minho said, rubbing his back.

Taemin curled up. He knew he couldn't trust Minho. He knew that once an arrange marriage started, it never ends. "I just need to study. I just need to focus on beating my brother again. That's...that's all I've ever fought for...and...that's all I need. You should go to bed."