Chapter 2

Key was still laying alone in his room.

Jonghyun came back and handed Key a box of bandage and band-aids. "Here, you need to change it." He gave it to Key and went to his bed.

Key changed his bandages slowly, confused on why Jonghyun was being nice all of a sudden. Jonghyun stayed on his phone. Key curled up in his bed and fell asleep. Jonghyun got changed and went to bed.

Taemin walked down to the cafeteria. He was hungry, especially since he hadn't eaten anything all day. He got his food and sat down. He stared at his book.

Minho and Bae walked in and sat next to him.
Taemin looked at them. "H-hi..." He said,shyly.

Minho smiled. "Hi,"

Taemin looked at his book again.

Minho started eating. Taemin didn't eat. He focused on his book, trying his hardest to not freak out that he was sitting next to his crush.

"What are you reading?" Minho asked as he ate.

Taemin looked at him. "I'm studying."

"Why? It's the first day."

"Because I have to get the highest score." Taemin explained. "My hyung was always a good student, and he never had to try. Now all the teachers expect me to be like him, so I have to beat his scores."

"You'll be great." Minho smiled.

Taemin blushed. "I'm not as smart as him, so I have to work hard. I've been the top of my class since 3rd grade. I need to continue."

"Wow, that's awesome!" Minho smiled.

Taemin blushed. "I just have to continue until I'm done with school."

"I bet you'll be the best."

Taemin blushed harder. "T-thank you."

Minho smiled and finished eating. Dae laid his head on Minho's shoulder. Taemin slowly ate. He didn't focus on Minho and Dae.

"Do you guys want to go see if they're playing a movie at the theater?" Minho asked.

Taemin looked at Minho. "I-I don't know. I've n-never gone to the movies..."

"We should go!" Dae smiled.

Taemin looked at Dae. "I-I don't know. I have a lot of studying to do."

"Please, Taemin!" Dae begged.

Taemin sighed. "Okay..."

Minho smiled and they went to the theater. The movie was free, but Minho bought them all snacks.

Taemin smiled. "Thank you, but you didn't have to buy me anything."

"Of course I do. You're younger than me."

Taemin bowed. "Thank you, but I'm in the same grade..."

Minho just smiled and took their seats. Dae held Minho's hand.

Taemin sat on the other side of Minho. He looked around. "This place is huge!"

Minho smiled. They watched the movie. Taemin yawned at the end.

Dae was asleep. Minho smiled and picked him up. "Let's go back to the dorms."

Taemin nodded. He walked slowly back with Minho. Taemin looked at the ground.

When they got to the dorm, Minho laid Dae down and tucked him in.

Taemin went to his desk and put his books down. He started to study again. "Now I'm behind..." He said quietly to himself, but Minho could still hear.