Chapter 2: The Mistake

*Chapter 1 continued*

I didn't know what was happening I was so drunk I wasn't in my right mind so I held Ace's hand and told him to follow me upstairs............a few minutes later he held my hand and with the other he ran it down my cheek with a moment later we were kissing each other a few minutes ran by and we moved on to having sex;I didn't have my clothes on he didn't either I didn't know if we used a condom but we kept going till we both completely fell asleep.

*Saturday morning*

It was morning until I finally woke up from last night.My head was hurting and I felt like puking.That's until I finally felt a hand next to mine I looked over and it was Ace I felt cold chills on my body I looked down and saw that I was completely naked so I got up and put my clothes on completely surprised of what me and Ace did last night.

(Katherine) Did we even use a condom?

(Ace) Yea,I think we did.

When I thought back and looked what time what it was right now I was in a rush because I know my parents would kill me!!

(Katherine) Oh my gosh,I need to go!!!!;I said completely in a hurry.

As I walked down the stairs I saw ppl everywhere passed out drunk,some were on the floor and others on tables and couches completely half naked.Nobody was awake it was just me so,I just walked out and went home thinking of what my parents would say to me.

*25 minutes later*

I finally got home to the front porch as I stepped inside the house I saw my parents in their pajamas at the dinner table with their mad expressions.I walked in standing of completely silence.

(Dad) Katherine!! Where were you last night?!!! Do you know how worried your mom and I were?!!!

(Katherine) Dad I was just out with a few friends no big deal.

(Dad) It sure is a big deal!! Especially if you didn't call us to make sure you were safe.Your grounded!!! No friends over,no going out,and when you get out of school your are to come straight back home do you understand?!!!

(Katherine) But....Mom!! You can't let him do this?!!!!

(Mom) Honey, I think it's the best.

I was so mad I walked away to my room stomping my feet.I called Sasha and Becca to tell them what happened.

(Sasha) What?!!!! They can't do that?!!!!

(Becca) How long are you grounded for?

(Katherine) 3 weeks.

(Sasha) I can't believe this!!!

As soon as Sasha said that I had a feeling in my stomach that made me want to puke so I told Sasha I'll call her back. I ran to the toilet as soon as I could to find puke in the toilet.After I cleaned up I went to my computer to look up to see if I was sick.I went on to google and typed in "the symptoms of puking" I looked through the answers they gave me; it said motion sickness,emotional stress,brain tumor.......I went down to see the word "pregnancy" that's what caught my eye I got so caught up that I snuck out of the house to go to the market and bought me a pregnancy test.

I called Sasha to come over and help me take it.

*Five minutes later*

Sasha snuck through the window and came in to ask me what's wrong.

(Katherine) I think I might be pregnant,I said in a scared voice.

(Sasha) How can you think that?How is it possible?

(Katherine) Because I went online and the symptoms of pregnancy is vomiting.Plus I might have slept with Ace during the party.

(Sasha) Katherine?!!! What were you thinking?

(Katherine) Look I know what I did but we were drunk and.....it just happened. But please Sasha you can't tell no one!!!!

(Sasha) Fine,but let's take the test first before we think of anything else.

After the talk I went in the bathroom while Sasha sat on the bed waiting for me to do my business..........I was nervous and scared of the things Ace might say but, let's see. As I finished I waited and let Sasha look at the results first she looked as the results came in but her face told me that it wasn't good.

(Katherine) What are the results?

(Sasha) Katherine.....I'm so sorry but you're........pregnant!!

(Katherine) Oh my gosh!!.........what am I gonna do?!! Sasha...I can't be pregnant?!!......I'm only 16?!!! What am I gonna do? Ace is gonna leave me isn't he?!!.......how am I suppose to raise a baby on my own?!!

(Sasha) Look Katherine it's gonna be ok you're gonna get through this ok?

(Katherine)Thanks Sasha

(Sasha)It's ok but,you got to tell Ace it's his baby he deserves to know.

(Katherine)Ok just until the right time but you cannot tell anybody Sasha your the only one who knows!!!

(Sasha)Your secrets safe with me!I mean what are best friends for?!

Two days have passed since I stayed home from school I kept throwing up and soon my parents became suspicious I was scared of what they would ask me so, I spoke up to them.

(Katherine)Mom.....dad...... I got something to tell you.

(Mom) What is it honey?'' my mom said as she and my dad sat down at the table.

(Katherine)When Rosco had a party last Friday me and my friends got drunk'' I said as I started to sob.''I didn't know what I was doing I couldn't remember so, when I got home I took a test and it said...............(I started to cry even more knowing that the next word I said will dissappoint them) that I was pregnant?!!!

(Dad)Katherine?!!! What were you thinking?!!! Do you know how bad this can ruin your reputation?!!!!

(Katherine)Mom....Dad .....I'm so so sorry!!!'' I said as I was so scared.

(Dad)Katherine!!!! Get out of my house!!!!

(Katherine) What?!!!! You can't kick me out?!!! I'm your daughter!!!

(Dad) My daughter would'nt be like this and she wouldnt dissappoint her own parents!!!!

(Katherine)Whaa.....Mom?!! You can't let him do this?!!!

(Mom)Katherine....we love you but I think it's for the best.

(Katherine)Fine............but I hope ya'll are happy!!!!!!!!

So I had till two days to move out but, I packed ahead of time by three hours later.....I was gone.......I didn't know where to go I had no place to stay...so I stopped by Sasha's house asking to stay for a few days.

*Knock on the door*

(Sasha)Katherine?!! What are you doing here?!!!......This late?.......and why do you have all your things packed?

(Katherine)Do you mind if I stay here a few days? My parents kicked me out when I told them and I have no where to go.........................It's only a couple of days.

(Sasha)Stay as long as you want." Sasha said with a smile.

As I walked in her house her mom was in the kitchen we all sat down and I discussed what happened.........Sasha's mom agreed to let me stay; she told me to stay for as long as I want. I was pratically family to Sasha and her mother.

(Sasha)If you want you can sleep on the bed?

(Katherine)No,it's fine..........but thank you Sasha..for everything.

(Sasha)No problem I mean what are friends for?'' she said as she gave me a friendly hug.

So we drifted off to sleep till morning came by.