The Characters

Ace MacDillen is a teenage boy who has a dark past with his ex-girlfriend Lizzy Johnson.He moves into the town of Mystic Falls,Virginia and meets his old friend Rosco Adler.He soon falls in love with Katherine but,what he doesn't know is that there is a lot of drama coming to him.

Katherine Pierce is head cheerleader at her school.She is a girl who cares for her friends and family.She will do anything make protect them and make sure their safe.But does she know the risk of falling in love with Ace MacDillen?Katherine has had a dark past that she doesn't want nobody to know.Will she finally tell them now?

Rosco Adler is the best friend of Katherine Pierce.He has known Katherine for 5 years and she is like a sister to him.He is willing to do anything to protect her and his girlfriend Sasha.

Sasha Alexander is the girlfriend of Rosco Adler.They have been dating for several years and loves him.She has had a horrible past after her parents died she lived on the streets luckily,Katherine found her and made her live with Katherine.Soonfully,she meets Rosco and they fall in love.

Marcott Williams is a bad boy who always like to have fun,go to parties,and just stay young.Even though he's a guy that every girl wants he's already has his heart for the only girl he loves ,Roxanne,he loves her more than anything in the world.He might look like a bad boy player on the outside but on the inside he's has a sweet and kind heart.He would never cheat on Roxanne.

Roxanne Evans is the girlfriend of Marcott.She loves him more than anything in the world.She will do anything to make sure her relationship doesn't drift apart.She has a good past until one day her brother died and her parents started doing drugs and achohol.One day,she and her sister Lucy left and found a new apartment thats when she met Marcott.From then and on she has experienced friendship and love.

Becca Williams is the sister of Marcott Williams.She is the girlfriend of Elijah Mikealson.She is kinda opposite of Marcott.She is a amazing girl who doesn't give up to try to help somebody.She protects her friends because their the only people she has left that she can depend on like her family.

Elijah Mikealson is the boyfriend of Becca.He is one of the original vampires that became the first vampires.He is a curious,confident, and promising young man.He keeps his word and he does anything to keep his friends,family, and girlfriend Ashley safe from danger.

Nick Shultz is Katherine's best friend.He has known Katherine all his life,but she doesn't know that he loves her.He loves Katherine but,he never told her because he is afraid that it will ruin their friendship.Nick has always been there for Katherine he would never try to hurt her or let anyone else hurt her.He has a dark secret that he did because of his love for her but will she hate him?Will he finally put his fear away and tell her?

Alyssa Lamont is also the best friend of Katherine.She and Katherine have experience lots of things together.Katherine introduces Alyssa to Nick and they all became a group of friends.After years and years of being friends with Nick she falls in love with him.Nick decides to put his feelings for Katherine behind and move on to Alyssa.

Alejandro Gonzales is the sweet and romantic guy than most of the guys.He knows how to be romantic especially, to his girlfriend Ashley.They met 3 years ago when Ashley parents moved into town.Alejandro lived two blocks down when he heard that their was a new family that just moved into Mystic Falls he went to welcome them to the town.Then they became friends then after a month they both decided that they wanted to be more than friends.

Ashley Martinez is the girlfriend of Alejandro.Ashley and Alejandro are the romantic love birds who does everything together they are unseperatable.If Ashley was ever seperated from Alejandro she doesn't know what she'll do.Without him,she wouldn't be able to live without his love.