Late night talks

I always have a hard time sleeping. I hate it. I try to talk to people to help me sleep, tonight none of my friends want to. I would call (f/n), but their on a flight to somewhere. I wonder if anyone else wants to talk. I go on snapchat and post on my story-

Sc: is anyone up and want to talk?

I wait for a bit, I try to fall asleep, but I don't succeed. A few more minutes pass by and my phone buzzes. I turn on my phone and look to see what it is and see his name pop up. (C/n)'s name pops up. I open snapchat and see him say.

"Hey, i can't sleep. Wanna ft? I can give you my number."

I respond with-

"Hey, sure."

Is (C/n) really willing to give me his number? I must be dreaming! I hope I am, because that means I'm sleeping! But at the same time, I hope it isn't...

He gives me his number and i text him.

Y- you
C- crush

Y: hey, its (y/n).
C: hey, let me ft you.
Y: okay.

He facetimes me and I pick up. You could tell he was shirtless. He was laying in bed with his lamp on.

"Hey, whats keeping you up?" He asks

"I don't know, I guess i'm just having trouble sleeping?"

"Oh, well me too." He says and sighs.

"Yeah..."

"Well how has your summer been?" He asks.

"It's been fine, how about you?"

"Its been good, getting to hear your voice after a while makes it even better." He chuckles as my face gets hot.

"Sorry.." he smiles.

"No, it's fine. Thank you, it's nice to hear yours too."

"You going anywhere anytime soon?" He asks.

"Im going to (F/s) in a few days."

"Oh, it would be nice to hangout with you soon." He smiles.

"Yeah, but you really don't have to. Your probably gonna think i'm just a boring idiot if you do." I laugh.

"Of course not! Your friends don't say your boring?"

"I don't know...maybe i am."

"We would have to hangout for me to agree if you are." He chuckles. He turns his lamp off so that now his phone screen is lighting up his face.

Him and I ended up talking for a while until I could start to feel drowsy.

(C/n's) POV:

I was happy I could finally hear her voice, her laugh, her smile, her face...it's been a while since her and I saw each other. I never asked for her number in school because I thought I would get turned down by her, since she never really let anybody get her number.

Her and I talked until 2AM. We were on the topic of classes we were in.

"Yeah, but she was a bi-" I start to say but realize that (y/n) has fallen asleep. Im glad I was able to help her sleep, I sigh and chuckle. Half her face is covered by her blanket, I stare at her, taking in her features. She looked like an angel. My angel.
I would ask if she's actually asleep, but I might as well let her be and sleep, I could end up waking her up. I decide to not hang up and just keep facetime going. I nestle myself into my pillow and pull my sheets up.

"I love you...(Y/n), I always will." I whisper and close my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

YOUR POV:

"I love you...(Y/n), I always will." He whispers. I smile. I drifted off to sleep with him.

===========================
Here's a short one that may or may not make sense, but oh whale🐳

Sorry for not updating as much, I get very little inspiration now-a-days. But an idea will pop into my head once every now and then.