He's jealous

"Stop it!" I laugh.

It was my friend Bryce dancing around the pier. I was out with him and (C/n).
(C/n) was really quiet, but I didn't take too much of it during the time.

"We should go on the beach!" Bryce says.

"Definitely! What do you think (C/n)?"

"Uhh, sure..." he mumbles.

We all walk down to the beach. Bryce quickly throws his shirt off and jumps into a wave. I smile and look down at the sand and begin to play with it.

"Get in the water guys! Its a hot day!" Bryce yells. A wave pushes him down into the water. He quickly gets up and starts to laugh. In which makes me start to laugh. Uncontrollably. (C/n) glances at me, he still has an emotionless expression. Bryce races over to me and holds his hand out.

"Come to the water! I can see your sweating." He says and winks.

"I'm good, i'm fine right here next to (C/n)." I chuckle.

"Oh c'mon! He's being no fun! You can have way more fun with me!" He winks as (C/n) glances at him and furrows his brows.

"What are you trying to say." (C/n) snaps.

"Nothing bro! C'mon (Y/n)!"

(C/n) gets up and pushes Bryce, causing him to topple to the ground.

"No! Tell me what you mean!" He yells.

Bryce looks at him surprised. He backs away and gets up.

"Yo! Calm down dude!" Bryce says.

"(C/n)? What the hell?" I say, he glances at me and then looks away. Focusing back onto Bryce.

"Dude, what the hell has gotten into you today!?"

"Nothing..." (C/n) mumbles.

"I mean, you were having a good time until I started to joke with (Y/n)! What's up with that?"

"I said its nothing.." he mumbles again.

"(C/n)..tell us. Please?" I say.

"Bryce already knows, I just can't tell you...(Y/n)." He says and turns to me.

"And why's that?" I say defensively.

"Reasons.."

I look at both of the boys confused. Until Bryce's words come back into my head.

"I mean, you were having a good time until I started to joke with (Y/n)! What's up with that?"

"You were having a good time until I started to joke with (Y/n).... hold on. Does this mean..no! It couldn't mean it. (C/n) is jealous?" I thought to myself.

"I think I will give you guys some time together..." Bryce says, grabs his shirt, and walks off.

"(C/n)...please just tell me."

"I can't..." he mumbles.

"Yes you can.."

"I don't want to, even though I want to tell you everything...I feel like I will just fuck up.." he says sadly.

"(C/n)...Are you jealous?" I ask.

He goes quiet and looks down at his feet.

"(C/n)....your jealous?"

"Yes.." he says under his breath.

"why?"

"Isn't it obvious (Y/n)! I like you!" He says frustrated.

I go quiet as he turns to me and puts a hand over mine. "Look...we've known each other for a long time and your always here for me. You never let me down, were always laughing with each other..and seeing you laugh with another guy just makes me...jealous." He says softly.

===========================
This is a short one, but Mega Oof, feelings, am I right? I'm in mine😂.